Reviews for Life Goes On
Bamafan101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Great story...and I'm one of the fans who IS hoping that Tony's wife was I LOVE TIVA!
Me chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Please, don't tell me Ziva was the mother; it will take away from the story. Anyways, awesome fic and thanks for making Jeanne seem like an a*s. Hehe, well done and keep 'em coming.
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Loved this fic. So who is Tony's wife? I hope it wasn't Ziva because I don't like Tiva.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Jeanne came off as a lunatic. I'm very embarrased for her. She made a huge ass out herself with that accusation of him there to grovel for her back. Seriously? Seriously! That was humiliating. She jumped the gun. I really did like Jeanne if only for the reason that she brought the good man Tony is when he was with her. Sure, he had to lie and it went down badly, but for the most part I think he truly cared for her and some of his best qualities came out brighter when she was around. i don't know if he would ahve ever grown up had it not been for Jeanne... but here she was just a pathetic jelly fish. I have secretly just told myself Jeanne is happy and healthy now and that they have both been able to move on. I don't wish upon her too many hardships. Great story. This was a really interesting view into Jeanne.
kalicious chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Interesting... Great job, I love it.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
i love this piece SO much.
joie.de.vivre.09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
D

Woohoo!

Jeanne Ziva.
poyopsoh chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Jeanne irks me...reaal bad.
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
great one...please tell me that Ziva is the wife :)
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
well, i've never been a big jeanne fan, so i really didn't mind that she came off looking like a wacky loser in this fic. nope, didn't mind at all. *grins* nice job.
Terapsina chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I don't like Jeanne, I really don't. Mostly because I'm a sappy Tiva reader.

Is tony married to Ziva, because that is something you should clarify although it is probably implied here somewhere.

Good work.
cflat chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Good story. That is an interesting idea of what could have happened in a chance meeting between Jeanne and Tony. So, was it Ziva who was his wife?
whoresontequila chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Hm i like it it was very funny. Is Ziva his wife? I bet she is.
celestial1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
It's a good thing, Sheep, that you didn't portray Jeanne as neurotic, clingy, unhinged, or in any way unable to move on with her life. Because THAT would be totally unfair, not to mention completely out of sync with the way her character was portrayed on the show.

P.S. It's fine with me if you keep it as a one shot. ;-)
Midnightdesire chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
LOVE IT! I do hope that you will continue this SOON!