Reviews for Angel of Death
temari4689 chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
this was a really gratifying fic to read, thank you
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
I really really enjoyed this. Its an amazing story!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
This was a very nice fic, I loved reading it very much; though I do feel a bit bad for Hidan because Temari is no longer immortal.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Just started reading this and I really like it. (I absolutely loved "Leave it to Hidan to ruin a perfectly normal social event." lol)
ACryForHelp chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
This is a good story with a interesting plot, but please be aware of proper punctuation. I'm only trying to help, so don't take this offensively- Not everything needs an exclamation point.
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loved this entire story. All of the characters were perfect. I did feel bad for Shikamaru though.
anime18lovergirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really like this story of hidan and was like going on a roller coaster of wow! and yeah! and oh yeah! Hope u write another hxt story.
werecatninja chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Kanky sounds like some kind of horrible STD. But this is funny.
xelectricskies chapter 20 . 9/21/2010
awesumness! sequel? XD
coolcaca chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
At the end of this chapter I was laughing so hard that I woke up my baby brother! Hilarious!
Sharkfreaxx17 chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
OMG! I was reading, all like "hohum...I love this story." Then Jashin like "KILL HER", and I'm like, "crap!" Then she died T-T. When she left Hidan I was screaming "What the hell, bitch? Go back!" Lol, I freaking love this story!
AkatsukIxGirL chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
WHAT? NOO! I wanted them to stay together forever!... Now that's just so sad :'(...but other than that, not that that part isn't amazing cuz it was, I loved it! and I didn't want it to end :'( haha... but great job!
movom chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hey! I've Read your fanfic Today (again) and normally O Write à Review for every single chapter Bit Today I was to lazy (perhaps I will do it later...) because I havnt enough Time...

Okay so... I really enjoyed the Reading becuase I like the Idea of "Hidan-marrys-Temari-and the get awesome Kids) and I like chapter 1- 15 a Lot because of the Angst :)

Keep up the good work and I Hope you will Write One Day

another HidaTema fanfic

sorry for my Bad english... -.-
Fifilafemme chapter 20 . 3/5/2010
Whoo! This chapter was absolutely awesome! The battle between Jashin and Seishin was incredible. I thought the ending was quite sweet :D. Fantastic job!
Gaara-frenzy chapter 20 . 3/4/2010
aww adorible. i like the fight scene. very epic ! XD