Reviews for What Your Eyes Did To Me
Inmutadas locera chapter 15 . 3/5
I have followed your stories since the beginning and I personally loooooovvveeee this story. Even in 2015 please come back and update as you still have fans waiting to see where this story continues. Thank you! You are amazing
tiffanyb123 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
oh I cant wait .
KatieBess3 chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Great story. Please update soon. :)
miyageorge026 chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
this is a really good story, i just got caught up on it though...i know its been a while since u last updated but please update soon!
KShadeslady chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
So good! Hope you have more for us in the future.
KShadeslady chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
That was loads of fun! I don't do park rides anymore, as my stomach and balance will not allow, so I have to live vicariously through others. At least Yasha behaved.
KShadeslady chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
the zoo is such a fun place to learn things. Nice chapter.
KShadeslady chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Poor Inuyasha. Lost his girl again. Hope you find a sweetie for him too.
KShadeslady chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I really am loving this story and how it is going.
KShadeslady chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
You could have ended it here and I would have been happy but, oh JOY! I've got a few more chapters left. This is a great story!
KShadeslady chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Really good chapter. Hope Sessh didn't get any poison into her system. That could be bad.
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
So glad you did a sequel. Here comes the fire works! I'm loving this.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Drama, keep it coming.
kouga's older woman chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
She's going to kill him!
hiya168 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Oh god always the cameras LOL no matter where they go haha xD can't wait to see which direction you'll take Kagome's reaction when she finds out about the cameras; if you'll have her freak out and Sesshoumaru has to work to get back in her favor or if, as you were maybe hinting in the last sentence of this chapter, that she was getting more adventurous and might not mind as much as long as other people haven't seen them.