Reviews for Salvation
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Hey just so you know i'm willing to write lEMONS FOr the story.
DkAnthny chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
really nice story keep it up i vote for younger younger Tsunade& Tayuya & Anko
UndeadWeaverOfLies chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
yo kinda of a really strong start dont you think.

what i mean was it went from one thing to one thing to another w/o any real explanation for anything. i like where youre going specially with the sasuke part ha but still. you really should try and work on ur transitions.
NoMercyOfDeath chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
hm wonder if Saruko is gonna be in the harem? lol o well if the voteing still up and all i wanna vote for femHaku
Vld chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Like I said before, this has some potential. Now, as for teh ones who flamed you, just ignore them. I'm an atheist, meaning I don't believe in God, but you're allowed your own beliefs.

If you believe in Him, good for you. That certainly won't prevent me from reading more of this.
Vld chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Well, I will be truthful here, which I hope you won't take offense, especially since my review is a review IN FAVOR of your story and not against it.

So, I'll first start with the weak points of it. First, it is too easy. I mean, just in one chapter, the girl is rescued, the villagers change their views of Naruto, and Orochimaru is executed. That's the scenaristic weak points I found. Then, the writings. The grammar is abysmal, the spelling is... well, the spelling is good, except you use the wrong words. Like you use "tail" instead of "tale", for exemple, and the punctuation is inexistant.

Now, for the good points. Your story has potential, a lot of it, I think. You just need to develop some ideas, and to give more details on happenings. About the writings... while both grammar and punctuation sucks, you showed some pretty good skills at narrating, and once you adapt the grammar to your narration, it should be pretty good.

I hope you don't take offense for my review, and that instead you will work on correcting your mistakes, for this story could probably be a very good one. I suggest reading some of pudgypudge's work, such as "Bring the Hammer Down", or weixuan18's "I will believe" for these are good exemples of stories that could have gone to hell because the subjects aren't that easy to write while respecting Kishimoto's work, AND they are grammatically pretty good.
Elizabeth Vida chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
I like your idea to redeem Kyuubi of her sins. It makes sense since Kami is God and all.
DarksinX91 chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Nice chapter,but there were so many mispelled words.I'll be waiting for the next chapter to you'll update Ne XD
DarksinX91 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
I vote for younger tsunade.:( I thought there was FemHaku?
shadowshock12 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
good chapter i'm really interested in how this will play out
Ryu Vision chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
i vote for Tayuya by the way... lol you spelled her name wrong you bastard... lol
Challenger chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
tuyayu & hana & temari & shizune
God of lightning chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
you got a good story but just for spelling mistake ok.
shadowshock12 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
yay for biblical references.

I love how you've put a christian spin on Naruto (polygamy issues aside) Oh and I vote Hana but Anko would be very interesting as well
garv chapter 2 . 3/16/2008