Reviews for Odd Socks!
Torchwood Fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
The ending was soooo sweet! I loved it!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Sweet little one-shot. Socks thin g at the end was added cuteness.
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
d'awwwww :]]]]
ericasuniverse chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Fluffy goodness! This was great, I loved it!
gingerbread11 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hello! I've been reading lots of your little short one shots and I am in love with all of them! But I think this is my favourite... it's just so adorable :D
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
_
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I got all teary-eyed when I was reading about poor little six-year-old Ianto and his socks - such a big boy, tying his own shoes, only to be completely thrown under a bus by mis-matched socks! But the ending, where he was a big boy wearing the same pair of mis-matched socks as Jack, that was absolutely priceless. You're brilliant! I love this story so much!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
thats just so sweet, so so sweet, and i love it so much!
Lucy1994 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love this story, just for the fact that it's not jack & ianto making out, not that there not great, but this story is cute and brillant
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Ianto is so cute in your story!

‘I’m not gay. My boyfriend is’.

I like the sentence. haha.
Francine S chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
lol, so cute, i cant stand odd socks either
WWT chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Loved it! It's so truly Ianto. I love it when he's OCD! Cause it makes me feel like maybe, just maybe I might get my Jack Harkness...
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That just the way I imagined ianto would of been.

loved it
XZeePoisonousOneX chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I LOVE IT! GAH! THEYRE SO CUTE TOGETHER! ODD SOCKS RULE!
MelodyofChoas chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I had to review, i had to! This is so sweet and cute and fluffy, but the last line i was containing the SQUEEs that wanted out! I loved this! Ianto is very in character, i can definately see him having a major problem with odd socks and the little bit about when Ianto was a kid made me snort so hard my sister came in. And Jack was brilliant! Very in character! I loved this!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »