Reviews for Clearest IndicationNights I Can't Remember
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
ROFL! Oh yes...the earplugs.

This chapter was so sweet! I'm so glad they're growing up!

Can't wait to see what comes next!

LOVE IT! More soon!

mandi *_*
musicalmed chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I really enjoyed this! I hope you continue this...it's pretty good. Thanks for sharing :)
DakotaLady chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I forgot when I saw Chapter 2 listed on another board ... that it would be here as well ... I already left a comment there ... but wanted to chime in here as well.

I really enjoyed your "take" on what could happen to our perfect pair ... when everyone gets out of their way ... stops speculating ... and they can talk and just be Derek and Meredith ... there is no question in my mind ... what they have is special and the search for their happily ever after is worth every word that they will say and every step along a road that no doubt will have a few bumps and curves.
MissRe chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Awesome chapter. Mark was wise and Derek realizes that he was running. Great stuff!
k101 chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
If i was Shonda, this would happen on the show.I loved it.
starclouds chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
i've been looking for this fic for a while and i'm glad you updated. :) hopefully it will be soon. :)

great job. :)
fajitaaa chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. You've done it again. I can't wait to read more of your stuff! Keep writing
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
wow. that was really good, very intense. loved it.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Okay, you've made me the happiest ever.

Are you going to write for the show so we can get this kind of beginning just in time for the finale? LoL

LOVE IT! More soon!

mandi *_*
rolly21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
interesting
bright n shiny93 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That would be the best episode ever! I hope that's gonna happen when they're coming back. I so love it!
DakotaLady chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
As usual you have told a wonderful story here ... loved your Meredith ... she continually admonished Derek ... no talking. The question she asked Derek ... that had me laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes ... Does she bite? ... I mean all those teeth. Also pointing out to Derek how she just pushed right in between them and he allowed it ... good for you Meredith!

I hope we get Chapter 2 tomorrow ...
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was pretty awesome. Meredith's speech was amazing. Great job.
wantmerder2wed chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Hey Alicia,

Great job. I love that Mer just came in and took over. Awesome job. I suppose your brain will be going overload with possiblities after 4.11 since Shonda's latest spoiler.
k101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
And don’t forget to tell him that moment after thing. The safe shit or whatever. It’s lame but it sounds like something he’d like.”

Brilliant line, they should use it in the show, i laughed out loud.

Hope this isn't a one is snowing here and will be all weekend i need these great fics to keep me alive

Thanks