Reviews for Earthquake
Guest chapter 36 . 9/18/2013
I just finished reading your entire series and it was absolutely excellent. The story was awesome and the characters were honest and believable. Very well done.
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Love this :)
theaCoi chapter 36 . 8/11/2012
All I can say is... MORE! Please write more ToKo stuff! They're my Avatar OTP! love the story/ies (I've read the trilogy) ! Continue writing awesome stuff! :)
kittylover-003 chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
I love this fanfic it was soo good
LockAndLOL chapter 36 . 4/25/2012
Good story. I got so caugh up with Zuko's plot that i forgot about Sokka...
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I've always wondered how gawky knows who to give it to. There the fact that he might have met iroh before but o don't think that's happened. Lol must be one hecknof a clever bird hahaha
tomboy 26 chapter 36 . 1/28/2011
Oh man, reading your stories is like falling in love with Zuko and Toph all over again. I absolutely loved this story: the romance, the arguments, the bending, but mostly the friendships that were made. I have such a soft spot for Zuko and I love stories where he's the lead (along with one of my favorite female characters) and his character is developed so slowly but with so much love. This story was amazing .. all three of them really .. and it was such a joy to read.
Latinachick chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Love this story! U have to make more toko fics they're my favorite couple!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Is this the last in the series or are there more if there are I can't wait your an awesome author
Sorrowful Reaper chapter 36 . 11/17/2010
Love your stories
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 36 . 9/7/2010
I love epilogues that jump ahead *squeals* I can't wait to see what happens, and to honor the end of this story I will review as I go.

I knew you would probably jump to the wedding, sometime in the future. Also I thank you for not being all "Ozai is dead now everything will just be happy bunny fun land" and also for not making Azula go crazy.

Little Momo babies? Adoreable. Strangley this is not the first time I've see Teo ending up with Song... And I'm sad there was no The Duke and Jet reunion

Also not the first ink-with-minerals-Toph-can-see thing I've read.

I love the family remark with Azula and Toph, that made me laugh a lot. Also thank you for saying Toph is pretty. I was on the Avatar wiki page for Toph (cos that's where all the cool kids hang) and someone said, "she is the ugliest character on this show" and I wanted to yell, "SHE'S 12, SHE'S NOT GOING TO LOOK LIKE SUPER MODEL!"

anyway, buetiful wedding scene, I loved it.

And now... it's over, gone, poof. I'm sad, really sad that it's all over. meh. I'm sad that I missed it, this whole huge event that was this story, because it was buetiful. It was a masterpiece of a fanfiction that understands human emotion in a way that is believeable of mature people their age. It deserves to be a book, or the real show. I loved it and I will bow down in you presence.

So thank you. Thank you very much for being you and writing this. It was magical.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 35 . 9/7/2010
I have to review because if review two more times I will conquer the first review page! Muahahhaha. Sorry

Anyway, this story. still fantastic. I love it I really really really do.

Also on the Zuko and Toph marrying debate, I say they're both being irrational, I don't think Toph really wants to be married now, she just wants Zuko to admit shes not a little kid.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 34 . 9/7/2010
I'm so glad i didn't have to wait. Allons-y to the next chapter! can't wait to see what happens
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 31 . 9/7/2010
I've decieded marathon session. REST OF STORY HERE I COME!
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 30 . 9/7/2010
As I draw closer and closer to the ending of the epic saga that is this series I find myself both really excited, nervous and sad.

Excited for the action to see how it will end, nervous because something bad could happen, and sad because I never want it to end, EVER.

I can't wait to see and am glad you have more stories you have written. I love your writing and your dialogue. The characterization is brilliant. I mean, the characters are different but you showed how they got there so it is fine, more then fine really I think it's wonderful.

Did you know that the whole series combined is more words then all the Harry Potter books but the fifth. And yet you get none of the recognition for something almost as good (I would say better but I pretty much worship Harry Potter)

Now I need to decide if I savor the last chapters and read them slowly or if I do a marathon session and read them all now.