Reviews for Lady Prince
nikita chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
definately need the sequal, it's romantic and moving. nice work done here.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
I'm in love with your writing!

I feel so terrible, not reading this as you posted it back in the day. Forgive me!

I'm sure that Charlie is going through the same feelings as Rachel is.

I LOVED the Tarot card reading lady part!

Reading on!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
Before I read this chapter, I know from your A/N that I WILL cry! Damn you! OK...I will start to!

When the tears started to flow: " "I love you," Rachel whispered to his ear, kissing his bristled cheek gently, only to find herself being pulled into a full kiss. Never before had those words felt right, but said in such a wrong situation. "I'll never forget you, I promise," she muttered as they parted for air from their passionate kiss."

WAHHHHHHHHH! Good God! I'm crying in the friggin' office at work! Wahhhhhhh!

The part where my co-workers think I'm crazy: "Alone and in torment, Charlie fell down on the couch behind him, putting his head in his hands. For the first time in his adult life, he wept…."

OMG, SUCH an excellent chappie! You are the BEST!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Oh...OH! This is SO SAD!

But... so damn good at the same time!

The "I wish I wrote this" part: "Somehow Rachel was both his strength and his weakness; she gave him more reason to fight and to be the aggressive man he'd always been notorious for being, but she'd also dented his walls of anger, those walls which he'd tossed up around himself just after the death of his younger brother."

God, you're good! Ain't you glad I didn't say 'God, your good?' Ah hahahaha!

I understand...totally understand why Charlie wants to send Rachel back. But...shit! There has to be a way for them to stay together!

Favorite: "As he laid down to rest, holding Rachel against his bare chest, he promised himself that if she left, he would never allow his heart to love again. Rachel would always remain the one his heart desired." WAHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm going to cry!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
Oh, that Tommy...what a bastard! And Wade's right...Rachel can't say anything to Charlie!

This almost made me cry: "He'd have gladly kept her hands in his forever, but if she remained here she'd probably wind up dead all because of him. There was no way he'd stand having the blood of the woman he loved staining his hands for the rest of his life."

Ohhhh...that was excellent! Ah!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Well, this was great!

And for the first time ever, I fell in love with the last part: "But as they kissed, the paper in Charlie's hand still weighed heavy along with so much indecisiveness on his mind and pain in his heart."

Oh! I do love this story! I hope they can stay together. I have a feeling...Rachel is going to get her heart broken, wahhhh!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Shit, in the last chapter, I forgot to say that I loved the part when Rachel was talking to the Priest. I really loved it, but I was fangirling so bad, I forgot to state that until now!

This was another great, well-written chapter! I loved it! Do you get tired of me telling you this? ;)

I love how Rachel complained about the lack of technology. I would DIE without technology! I know I would! It would be HORRIBLE to go back in time w/out my iPhone and iPad! Hahaha!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Have I told you I loved you lately? It's so refreshing to read your's so well written!

There are so many parts in this chapter that I love! Like this: "Charlie Prince was an entirely different creature all together. And that was what excited me so much about him."

I TOTALLY fangirled over that part! *swoons*

Reading on!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
This is my most favorite/LOL part: "If you don't like graphic sex, don't read." C'mon...who WOULDN'T read some good old fashioned SMUT?!

You did a great job at writing it too! Yay! *claps*

I hope they don't get caught...again.

I LOVE this story!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
WooHoo! They got away! Hells yeah! *fist pumps into the air*

Shit, I think my co-worker saw me! *blushes*

I knew they'd get away, but I wasn't sure how! Rachel is a fine actress, no?

My LOL-moment: "Charlie chuckled behind his hand, watching Rachel try and seduce this man who looked as though he'd barely made it out of puberty. He was skinny, his clothes hanging off him and around his face were the first hints of manly stubble, although the term 'manly' was to be used very loosely."

Into the next! I'm sorry these reviews are so short...forgive me! I'm trying to read this ASAP!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Awwwww, damn! No S-E-X, how they were rudely interrupted by...*gasp!* the LAW!

I really liked this chapter! My favorite part: "She'd seen Charlie's fierce nature and brutality…the bottom line was this- it turned her on." But, of course! How would that NOT turn on ANY woman? ;)

WooHoo! I'm on a roll...onto the next!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
My favorite part: "He was all she had now. In a world of violence, cheating and the animalistic ways of men only out to satisfy their own needs, Rachel was alone."

Wow, that was so precise and to the point!

I do love the beginning of the romance between Charlie and Rachel! I also love how she is teaching him to be a better reader!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter!

This is mah favorite part: "By the side of the main road, Rachel waited, leaning against an old withered tree. She sighed and brushed a hand across her hot, sweaty brow. Gradually the loud, pounding sound of hooves became known, echoing around the area. She looked back behind her hoping to see Charlie somewhere, but he'd disappeared along with the other men from the outfit. She was on her own now."

Did you like how I used 'mah', instead of 'my'? Ah hahaha! I LOVE that! I really loved that part of the story the best. I could see it in MAH mind, girl!

OK! Onto the next chapter!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Have I reviewed this chapter before? Yes? No? NO?! Well, huzzah! I got caught up again!

I really love your writing style. I like reading about everything in regards to the outlaws, the NPC's, everything in the scene. I'm horrible at that!

Onto Chapter 8!

Lt-Spork89 chapter 22 . 5/12/2010
I LOVED this one!

PS you are one of the very few whose story I will actually fav, it's that good!