Reviews for star crossed
vampdolally chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
wow i can only hope that u have given bella some talent yay
vampdolally chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
i like it, its different from anything ive read so far, am enjoying the fact that its role reversal for edward and bella, i am so intrigued.
Oona4 chapter 41 . 8/1/2011
I must ask if you are going to finish this story? I am hooked on your mine & ours and saddened that it's being redone when the original one was so good, now here I found this one today and here we are, no idea how it's going to end either. Please update them or let us have the original versions there were complete.
TwilightAmanda chapter 41 . 3/6/2011
Aww.

Well hope you get it back soon then :)
Furionknight chapter 29 . 8/29/2010
I hope it all works out and you can continue writing this great story :)
Natalie51 chapter 40 . 7/28/2010
I love this story! PLEASE UPDATE!
Angelwells chapter 40 . 6/28/2010
this is a really great story, its and interesting idea you have had. really cant wait to read more of it.

Angel :D
roshane chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
in every i have read with where bella has powers it's ALWAYS cooler than edward's,his powers are always one way and he can't project his thoughts like bella can poor guy most feel emasculated.
Bellaangel383 chapter 38 . 3/13/2010
Bellaangel383 chapter 40 . 3/13/2010
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 40 . 3/3/2010
is edward going to be changed next or esme?
Bellaangel383 chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Flamin'HorseGirl-Citi4ev3r chapter 39 . 2/14/2010
Please update when you get the chance. I would like to know what devious plan Bella has. And, i hope you life is doing better now. I can't say that i know what your going through, because i don't, i just hope that lifes been treating you better now. But like i said, when you get the chance, please UPDATE! I really do like this story.
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Amazing.
AussiePiper1992 chapter 39 . 1/22/2010
wow i love this story... you shouldnt have to apologize... its ur story and u can take as long as you want to update! well cnt wait for an update:)

cheers alex