Reviews for Chosen
secondbutton chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
I WAN SEQUEL NAO.

Seriously. I want a sequel. Please? :3

I really liked this story because as you said, it was out of your comfort zone. It was well-written as always, though at times I felt as if they're dialogue was a bit out of style. Like, it didn't match what the setting was. You know what I mean?

The romance also felt rushed. Like, she jumped from hating him, to being like, in his bed. Maybe you should've shown more reluctance? I don't know.

Other than that though, it was really good.

And I'm serious about that sequel.

Well done.

Oh. By the way, sorry I haven't been reviewing the Friends series. I'm kind of taking a break from KakashiAnko. -cough-obsessed with ShikaIno-cough-

Yeah. :]
SickOfPenNames chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Aww such a sweet ending i loved it.

strangexdarkxrayne chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Great job, Colonel! As usual. We've come to expect nothing less than amazing from you.

I now have to go watch Underworld again and watch mebe thinking about the secret lives of the Lycans AND even the vampires. It will be fun and maybe it will help me relax.

Anyway, as i said before, AWESOME. I loved it, it was great.

_

Scarlet
sarsaparillia chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Hi honey. AW! SO CUTE! AND! I got my inspiration back, and I'm going to milk it as long as I possibly can. :D
Project Nightengale chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Two words can be used to describe this story: absolutely amazing. 'Nough said. Nice work.
sarsaparillia chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
I somehow see this is going to end involving sex somehow. I can just see it. Rawr. Yes, I'm working on it!
SickOfPenNames chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Oh noes. I hope Kylon goes to find her. And she is pregnant as well. Poor girl.

sarsaparillia chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
I'm just going to glomp you. :D
sarsaparillia chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
I laugh. XD Steamy goodness! -.-;
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hello my darling. Wow, this really is out of your comfort zone, isn't it? But I must say, I like it. She's got spunk, Rihannon does. Wait, isn't Rihannon a fae? From King Aurthur? I'm sure she is... or something. XD
TheSilverHeart chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Do you ever run out of "steam"?

Christ on a bicycle Ronnie do have a permanent hot shower running in your house? xD

I really like how she got all prettied up for Kylon. _
SickOfPenNames chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
That was a really sweet scene. I hope she does fall in love with him. They seem perfect.

strangexdarkxrayne chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Hehe. Steaminess. Aw, poor them a month away from eachother after just..um...getting to know one another. Yeah! Lets go with that. lol. Anyway, great chapter, as usual.

_ - Scarlet
TheSilverHeart chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Steamy! Steamy goodness!

Indeed!

I like where you broke this off!

Hehehe!
SickOfPenNames chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Very passionate. They were quite sweet at the end. I hope she does fall in love with him. I'm really enjoying this story.