Reviews for Without A Clue
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
I don't know whether to continue laughing or cry quietly for Buzz. Poor Bambi...
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. Between this and the Clue Special, I have ultimately made up my mind to add Clue to my Netflix queue XD It's amazing so far, well done!
Post U Later chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Well That Was A Little More Realistic For Shawn. XD But Again, Poor Buzz. No One Listened To Him. I Like tHe First One Better, At Least He Got The Spot Light! X3
Post U Later chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
OMG That's Too Funny! I Love How Gus Became Shawn. He Even Made Lassie Snort! XD

& Poor Buzz. I Like Him. He's Smart... He's Just Too Innocent For Being A Cop. But He's Good At It. & I'd Listen To Him. X3
Post U Later chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
"You did not."

"No, really. I have always wanted to say that."

~OMG Buzz Is Just So FReaking Cute! He's Just So Innocent! XD

& I Think It's Funny That He Found Out Who His Murderer Was... Hey That Means That He's The Best Detective! x3
Post U Later chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
"Because I've known him for twenty years. Trust me. With Shawn, you never open the box."

~Lol & He Opens It Anyway!

"'Gus: Don't be a wimp. Just open the box.'"

~I Knew Shawn Was Going To Have Something Like That! XD

Shawn & Gus Know Each Other So Well. X3
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
"How the hell did Spencer get this in here without disturbing any of the dust?"

"He's psychic!"

"Don't you have to go be dead somewhere?"

OMG I Just Love Buzz! XD He's So Cute & Innocent!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Lol "…I knew he had a dad…" That's So Funny! XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Lol Henry's Scarlet! & Of Course Lassie's Mustard! XD

Poor Buzz Though! He Just Lays There. At Least He Has That Back In Five Minutes Sign. XD

ROTFLMAO! Everything Is Henry's! & The Most Practical Weapon Is The Gus... Which Was Giving To The Person Who Most Likely WOULDN'T Shoot Shawn If It Were Loaded. XD Then It Would Be The PVC Pipe... I'm Surprised Shawn Gave That To His Dad. XD

"I'm back. Someone can murder me now."

~Oh Buzz, You're So Innocent! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Lol I Think That It Would Have Been Cool If Shawn Wasn't The Orchestrator Of The Whole Thing & If Had Stayed In Character The Whole Time... OMG I'm Going To Write A Fic Like That Right Now! XD
dragonmactir chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I actually read this last night, but I wasn't able to log in and leave a review until just now, which seriously ticked me off. This. Story. Made. My. Day. So funny, and so plausible that, in the end, they'd all jump in to steal Buzz's thunder (poor Buzz). Favorited, now that I can actually DO that again (grumble grumble friggin' glitches).
ISeePookas chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Too fun. Poor Buzz.
EmmaLeigh7 chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
Loved it! And I liked the first and third solutions best :)
nuggetz chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
ok my dear friend i in the 1st time in my life loved a story so much that i just had to review it! I know you dont know me but since you dont i have never had the chance to tell you i love you and i do because you did the three endings to clue and that was always my favorite part have you ever watched the movie with just one endin? It sucks! I think that you are my new fave not sorta kinda in a weird internet way my favorite author! Mostly because i feel you have my personality and you make me laugh and seriously a 5 minute sign i love it! YOU ARE THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE HOLE ENTIRE WORLD (besides me of course)... Do you like pineapple?
Meatball42 chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Okay. I will shamefully admit that I've been reading all your stories without leaving reviews. I know, it's wuite terrible of me. The truth is, they were just so awesome I couldn't wait to get to the next one, but this story just took the pineapple upside-down cake! This is absolutely wonderful! You combined one of my top five tv shows with my all-time favorite movie! You totally rock, and I'm adding this story to my favs list, because I freaked my mom out by shrieking with laughter for a good majority of it (don't think to badly of me for that, it's your fault anyway), and I'm adding you to my fav author's list (a rare occurance, might I add, and an honor at that) becuase almost ever story of yours I've read so far has been so pakced with delicious flavor it felt like I waswatching the show. Thank you very much!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »