Reviews for Sparkling Diamonds
orchidluv chapter 3 . 9/7
So far so good but the lack of spaces after any punctuation is driving me batty! Please edit
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
This was a good chapter as well and yes I hope that Jasper and Bella don't break up just because that family is back in Forks right. Thank you and have a good week to come.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
wow this was a interesting chapter as well the way Jasper is back at Forks high school huh, just to see Bella I wonder if they are going to catch up more or not.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
wow so Edward was still at it huh, trying to tell people what to do huh, that isn't good. Glad that Jasper left them and from reading your story I don't blame him, so he went back to Forks to see Bella I wonder what will come out of that be good if they are friends right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was a good and different beginning of a story. Good for Jacob imprinting,and Bella is happy for him. Wish him all of the luck right.
wendy1969 chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
i do hope ya update soon this is a good fic
Roslyn Grey chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
You shouldn't leave it like this! Its so unresolved :(
staceycullen chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Story is very good and I do hope you continue.
Kara chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
This is a good story, but i think you might need a beta or something because some parts are hard to understand. It's like words are missing in the middle of a sentence. But again, this is a great story, update soon!
GODISAWESOME chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Hey, i really enjoyed reading your story and i think your doing a wonderful job with it! i cant wait to see where you take this story!

Um.. please, please dont think im being rude, cause i honestly dont want to offend you, but i was wandering if you needed a beta, to just go over your story and maybe fix up a few things, like maybe a grammatical error, or spelling mistake, just little things? Please dont think im taking a dig at you, cause im not!
elizabeth14 chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
Oh my gosh! I love your story! When will you be posting another chapter? It was awesome!
TWIMOM chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I would love to see this story finished, it is just getting real interesting. I love it.
NenaaTH chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
i like ur ff but its been a long time since u posted , are u gonna keep writing the ff or have u quit writing it plz send me a mail back and tell me cause i really wanna know i really like this ff!
Charlie Drear chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
hopefully more is put up soon. dying to know what happened. i adore jasper...
xxcaityxx chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
i only just realised i had this story but i am really getting into it.

please update again!