Reviews for Robyn of Lantern Hill
tanseynz chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Such a lovely piece of writing with the portends of war. Five years old, so I guess it won't be finished. Still sweet...and very L. M. Montgomery.
Acidity chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
I am so impressed. You've nailed Jane. I so excited to read the rest of this. Jane of Lantern Hill was my favorite Montgomery, and this is exactly how I imagine the characters would behave.

Now I'm going to treat myself to reading the other chapters. :)
Ruby Gillis chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
I have to admit that I am not as up to date on the world of Jane because I've only read that book a few times. But I am liking this a lot so far. Robbie's reaction to the idea of war is very natural for someone her age. And Jane is pitch perfect-just as she should be. Can't wait for more!
ruby gillis chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
OMG you killed Emily!
meriwether30 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
How divine. Which other LMM characters are you planning to weave in?
ElouiseBates chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
I couldn't help but laugh at match-making Robbie. How embarrassing for poor Jane to find that your younger sister has been setting you up with a boy! I appreciated your description of how the two sisters differed in their comfortableness around the men. Robbie because she becomes yet more feminine, and Jane because she becomes, to a certain extent, "one of them." Very shrewd observation of human nature!
ElouiseBates chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
Ooh ... creepy. It makes sense that Mary Millicent would be a seer of sorts. But still unnerving for Robyn and the other young fry!
ElouiseBates chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Charming! Robbie is such a sweetheart. I love how different she is from Jane, yet still manages to get things done, just the same. She is obviously slightly spoiled and vain, but so sweet. I'm looking forward to reading more of her adventures!