Reviews for Fever
aw
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Great work
twinkeyrocks chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I am so glad you wrote this! It is amazing, and I missed your work. I was so excited when the notification came in my e-mail!
zcst4eva chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh wow! They are perfect together and you nailed their relationship! Brava, Brava! Can't wait to read what else comes out of your facinating' mind!
prplerayne chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Dude, I love that song; and I love the way you used it for this fic! Awesome, totally awesome! I'm not surprised I love this fic. All your fics are awesome!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
OMG! This was AMAZING... From start to finish AMAZING! !I have a chesy grin in my face reading this... I LOVE , LOVE IT!

JENNIFER
EmpireClover chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I'm glad people threatened you, beacuse the outcome was brilliant.

I loved the style it was written, fabbie!

I hope you get threatened again, so more fics can be produced! ;)
Isanoot chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
¬°ole!

it was about time!

I loved this "one shot"; and no, I won't kick your ass, but... that doesn't mean you don't have to write us more fics... you know, this season is being very hard for all the DL shippers, so give us what we nned to wait to the rest of this lack-of-DL-season

merci!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
So pretty! Great work!
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
great great great great great story sugah! loved it

love abbylover
NothatRose chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
You make me miss them so much...but thanks to your videos I can watch then again and again...excuse me while I go do just that!
Shelbers chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw! So damn cute! Great fic, as usual, Sug! Oh, and it's just slightly begging for a sequel from Lindsay's POV, lol.
serenity2bliss chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Hey babe ;) Believe it or not, this is the only fic i read in the last two days. Thank God you manage to post this up today, otherwise I might go bonkers for not having anything good to read! Besides, i really miss your fic. It's been awhile ;)
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Great Job! I loved it! Very well written!