Reviews for Best Birthday Ever
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was so cute and still IC. Great job!
Neko chu chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Omg! this is soo awesome! Great job!

u should write more chapters or a sequel

or get a friend too! this is great good

job!
Lavis.LOve chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
How cute! I liked how Haruhi explained how the twins were different. And was she climbing up a sakura tree? Oh I thought it was adorable and fluffy! X3

i loved the ending too! Total "AWW" moment!
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Cute.
Mimi-dudette chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw! That was so adorable! Seriously, I've been looking for a cute HikaHaru and this was amazingly good :D

You wrote everyone wonderfully :D

Well done :P

~Mimi x
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That's sweet though I think it's a little OOC for Haruhi to give him that type of gift. She'd be more likely to give him a blanket with the entire Host Club on it.
crazygrasshopper chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
It was awesome. I loved it.
animefantomboy chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hikaru is more reckless,so portraying him as someone who likes calm colours really balances it out. Nice story
AlaskenWildflower chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw so cute! _
NekoKat chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Very well written for a first time fanfiction. I love how it's summed up in one chapter, as one-shots that are good normally don't continue to be good half-way through. I enjoyed this one, though Haruhi is out-of-character in many ways. *shrug* All well, it's still very nicely written. Good job. Hehe.
Dove of Ages chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Good job Haruhi! Good job author!
The Lost Memory chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Nice one...:) Keep up the good work~!
M.J. Ethreal chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Yeah Haruhi deserves to be selfish a little! Plus Hikaru doesn't need that blanket anyway. I would LOVE to see you continue this fanfic and see what happens to the club and Haruhi and Hikaru!
xrayjx chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
So Kawaii!

I luved it

I thought it was so cute

You really showed the differences between them

LUVV IT!

WRITE MORE!
piroriparopirirora chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
aw,

it's cute and a perfect fanfic, seriously !

i loved it

This is the best fanfic, ever.

lol!

but i rally really liked it :) :) :) :)