Reviews for WereCars of Cybertron
nique17 chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
whatever happened to prowl?
Komiv chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
Okay so at first I was a little unsure how this story was going to pan out, but before long I was hooked on the plot and characters. Very interesting and original idea! I'll definitely have to check out the short stories next.
StarCaptain299 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
This is a really good story.

I didn't expect it to be a really good story, but now I can't put it down!
kaiiju chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
Interesting twist on myths and legends. Well executed, and I apologize for my exhaustion leading to choppy sentences.
animelover1993 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I think I am finally getting why I have become to entrenched in this fic.. besides you being an AMAZING WRITER!

The underlying aggression and ploys for dominance. Its a dance, something seen in everyday socializing. Seeing who would be more outgoing and the leader of the conversation, then someone who also has the same qualities will pitch in and in a play of words fight for the most noticeable spot. (Aka a court room, class room, home. lol)

Oh god, that is so cool. And while I love how people readily humanize our favorite mechanical organisms, seeing them have a wilder edge is a twist I haven't run across and its a wonderfully refreshing thing to read.

Excitement everywhere.

And to think I only started to get this NOW my.. what second time through? Though, I did re read favorite snippets. Now I'm just going through the whole thing again..

God, I'm going to be rereading this A LOT!

Thank you!
Obsidius chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
o.. k I had never thought of them that way. but in a way it makes some odd sense. o..k my brain hurts. But great story. thanks.
Saioko chapter 20 . 1/10/2011
Welcome back and thank you for not dropping this awesome story!
Dwimordene chapter 25 . 12/23/2010
A whirlwind wrap-up! So Megatron got his wish, it seems, and Cybertron got its war, sadly. I'd been wondering whether Prowl had made it out of that fight with Barricade intact - it would only make sense if he were clawed and infected after a knock-down, claws-out fight, but I'd not noticed anything suggesting that he had been during or immediately after it. But it looks like logic was correct!

It's funny to think of Bluestreak being the default first and frantically trying to worm his way out of it by pointing to Prowl's accidental 'domination' of Rhythm back when they walked in on the Rhythm-Barricade argument. Prowl as track leader ought to be interesting, especially the first real challenge - one wonders how his training would interact with the dangerous demands of a challenge match. Would he really have it in him to fight seriously against one of his own, or would he have problems with that?

And if Jazz is Track Second now... what's Prowl's status with Prime? And if Jazz is Rhythm, which he may or may not be, how does that fit into the Jazz-Prowl relationship?

Thanks for the story, Dragon!
Zea T chapter 25 . 12/22/2010
I have to say, I really enjoyed this story. I wasn't certain about the scenario at first, and it probably took me a couple of chapters to adjust to, but by the time I was a little way in, I was totally drawn into the action and mystery/adventure. It was a fascinating way to look at Transformers, and makes a lot of sense, in a weird way. Certainly I can see everyone playing dominance games - even if they've been toned down a bit over time. And the way you cast the characters was just right for their personalities too.

If I have one criticism (and it's a very minor one), it's that I'd liked to have seen the climax played out a little further - what happened to Redline and Prowl at the end of that final battle passed by so quickly, that even another half page of description or reaction might have carried it home with a little more impact.

Honestly though, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and thought it was very well written throughout. You made a genuine detective mystery and personal drama out of what could have been a cliched scenario, writing it with skill and flair. It's interesting to speculate (as no doubt you have!) how the war developed from that early beginning - hand to hand fighting, personal upgrades and even viral warfare, until everyone left was a shifter of one kind or another. Not to mention Prowl and Rhythm meeting again in what must have seemed like a different lifetime (for Rhythm in particular).

Thanks for sharing a fascinating and fun story.
Anon chapter 25 . 12/21/2010
This was a good way to end the story without it feeling too abrupt. I like it! It left so much unspoken potential that vaguely leads/ties into the universe we know from the movie. Interesting, whether Prowl will take the First position if he's the only one fit to lead.

I loved Bluestreak "frantically swearing he saw you make a dominance gesture with Rhythm a few days ago and didn't get your arm ripped off". Well put :)

But what happened to Rhythm...?

Thanks for the enjoyable ride; you have great talent -and originality-!
Oni Mathier chapter 25 . 12/21/2010
Great job this story. I love the concept that you used. Of course, now I am left wanting moar. Very curious if Rhythm is Jazz and if he returned to his track, especially if Prowl takes over. Thanks for writing such an intriguing story. Look forward to any tidbits you add to this. ;)
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 25 . 12/21/2010
Awww loved the ending, I just wondering when Prowl going to show up now?
Ladyleyn chapter 25 . 12/21/2010
WOW! I just found it today and my first thought was how the frag did I miss this? I loved it, in fact so much so, I wound up reading all 25 chapters straight through! :)

I loved the unique idea of how transformation may have arose on Cybertron, loved how you used familiar characters and of course the overall well written entertainment it provided. I very much look forward to reading the next installment! (That I see is now posted)

And perhaps is Jazz one in the same as Rhythm? :) He seem to know the story from a personal level.
Avocet chapter 25 . 12/21/2010
This was such a cool story. So much potential for expansion, too... kind of like Thornwitch said, there's a lot of room to go into how different characters got involved (or where "Rhythm" ran off to). I know I'll be speculating for a while.

And I'm not going to be able to see a Transformer in car mode now without thinking "werewolf!" XD
Thornwitch chapter 25 . 12/21/2010
Awww...I love Bee the Omega Werecar. The Omega is the one in charge of getting the other pack members to play and relax, after all.