Reviews for The Last Adventure
Anonymousforever5611 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love stories that have MIGGY in them
Annabelle chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Omg i LOVE this story its AWESOME!
Fiona Siona chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
adorable story! Love it! :)
SomethingAboutDarkAngels chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
I LOVED THE ENDING! IT WAS PERFECT!
Peace Love CANDY chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
I reeeaaallly love this! Onlyprob is that in some chapters you have Iggy seeing things, when he's blind.
LukeiggyMcgee chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
that was great...I think that was long but so worth it and from a guys point of veiw (me) I think it was THE best story I have ever read hey if you wrote anymore coould you email me the names?

Luke...
late-night-reviewer chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love all the Miggyness:)

The story is well written and you have absolutly no mistakes that i could see. it's not all the time you see Miggy this good. Anyway,keep writing!:D
dismembered constellations chapter 16 . 9/29/2010
I love this story. It was very good. It was well thought out and sweet. Nice job!
nudge-loves-iggy5304 chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
loved the story, although, i have a tip. when you're writing Iggy PoV, be careful about saying things like "max smiled" or "she looked disgusted", cuz Iggy's blind. i often forget to write it like that too, so just go back and check to make sure you haven't slipped up before you publish a chapter :)

other than that though, it was an amazing story, and that's saying something, cuz usually i'm a fax/niggy fan..
Aslickain Kiant chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
awww :) it was really good! i'm sorry i'm a little late...
Eminnis chapter 16 . 6/26/2010
I absolutely loved this story! You should def do a sequel! MUST MUST MUST! But if you don't this is still great!

Eminnis
absatx chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
haha, i bet it was nudge!
dreadilion chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Hinata? Like Naruto? OMGS I 3 Naruto!

Did you know Hinata means 'sunny place'?
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
Aw I'm so sad it's over. It all workered out though, so that was good. This story was good, no it was great, no it was freaking amazing!
Trin S chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
i liked this chapter short but to the point. but i wish heir could have been more drama, that would have been perfect for me anyway. i enjoy drama. ROCK ON!