Reviews for The Last Adventure
Hello I'm EMO chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
awe (: I love it!
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
When I said update soon I had no idea it would be this soon, not that I'm complaining. Awee that was so sweet though, and lol, the straing contest even though Iggy can't actually see. Priceless. What was even more hilarious was he won. . . which now that I think about it, kind of makes sense in a way, because he can't actually see whats happening. Anyways IGGY LOVES MAX! MAX LOVES IGGY! I love it, love it, love it! Couldn't be happier at this moment, unless the flock just appeared at my window and told me that Edward Cullen and vampires were real. . . that would be pretty cool. . . :D
Trin S chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
WRITE!
Trin S chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
its hard to read this and know all the mistakes you made. IGGY IS BLIND! how could that whole first part happen that way why hes blind, for crying out loud?
Trin S chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
THAT WAS SO UNKEWL! that was extremely mean! ROCK ON!
Trin S chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
nice. ROCK ON!
Trin S chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
i liked it farly much it was...intreging. i would have to say one of your best ones. ROCK ON!
Trin S chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
i like it but you skip to different points of veiw to much. but kewl.
Trin S chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
you are so awesome i think you should make fang think of max in a 'i love you' sort of way
Trin S chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
WOW! you are a great writter you should think of your own story with awesome villians and kewl good guys. it would be so increalibly magnificent. ROCK ON!
Trin S chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
I dont get why you said this was rated T it was horrible what you did to iggy but you have to do what you have to do. ROCK ON!
Trin S chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
i think you should have max try to get iggy by herself and get it was probably nudge that said "I'm hungry"
Trin S chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
it was kind of boring but sometimes good stories need boring parts. ROCK ON!
Trin S chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
i dont like the jj'z but they'll grow on me evenually
Trin S chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
i loved it but i hated it i love the fact that max and iggy like each other but not the fact that max doesnt like fang. it should have been a love triangle.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »