Reviews for The Last Adventure
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Ah curse that nurse for interupting Iggy & mutant blood?. . . I did not see that one coming, but it was brilliant, definetly not what I expected. I wish there was more Miggy though. . . I like romance as well as adventure, but I think Max and Iggy need another "moment", lol. Update soon please. :D
insertcleverwittyusernamehere chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
ooh this is good haha, evil cliffy too! haha
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 13 . 3/6/2009
amazing. . . Yeah I used to get mad when there was cliff hangers but it's just so easy to put them in your own writing. Anyways update soon please! I want to know wat the cure is and fast! Is it like something that's going to b rly hard to find? Is that why Nudge was banging her head on the table? Uhh all these questions and no answers! Update, update, update! I won't b happy until u do! Loveing it so far, I really want more Miggy though. . . I guess I'm just the romance type of girl. I like adventure too though! Keep it up! :D
broadway2B chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
great! write more! :):):)
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
I love it love it love it! You're killing me here, im so anxious for the next chapter! I might go insane! Definitely like how Iggy was saying he was jealous, that just made the whole thing much better, lol. I do have a question though. Will Fang get all mad and jealous when and if he finds out that Max likes Iggy instead of him? Anyways I really loved it and cant wait for the next chapter, so please please please hurry! :D
RiotingREDD chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
lol I found Angel's "I hate hormonal Teens" a bit out of cahracters but still, I have to admit, I laughed.

Great chapter. I think you should leave chapter one... thats my opinion.

-E.W. [also XW]
Hello I'm EMO chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
so sad...but i loved it! haha i know how you feel with the writers block. i cant start the third story. but im thinking of rewriting both of the mr.
Piratelizard101 chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
NO! Max needs to wake up for Iggy! She's THE invincible Max!
Hello I'm EMO chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
OMG! This is like hott guys good! You dont want to stop staring! or reading? ok, it is so good we could bake cookies on it, but itd burn. why cookies? idk. why that saying? i am really not sure. that probably has to be the chezziest saying i hav ever heard. oh well. IT WAS GOOD!
Xafirz Wolf chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
Nice. lol, I can imagine that. "Crap. We may have blown up the only cure." Good Chapter; I'm to lazy to sign in lol.
The Brainless One chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
Thanks for the alert. Its really nice to foind writers who are that devoted to there readers! Thank you. Is what Max is trying to remember a bad thing. Like a really bad thing?
themeaningoflifeis42 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Yeah, sorry I couldn't be more of a help in my last review. Anyway, what I mean by choppy dialouge was that what they were saying didn't make a lot of sense from where they where at that point in the books. A conversation with them talking about her and Fang, and her admitting things were akward and she didn't really feel the same way, while not outright SAYING it, would have been better. She could have hinted towards it. And Iggy, since it was his POV might have thought that he liked her to himself, but might not have actually said it until awhile later on. Hope that's a little bit useful! And thanks a ton for the review.
themeaningoflifeis42 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I have no objections miggy, its a nice break up from all the fax. However from where JP left it in the books its obvious he wanted fax. So you have to build up the miggy slowly. Otherwise it sounds unrealistic. The dialouge here is choppy, which is my main issue. I think it could get better though. I scanned your last chapter and japanese man with jet packs? That's a little...odd. It could tie in. Over all I don't hate it, but honestly I don't think its the kind of thing I'd enjoy reading further, so I won't review again. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Kimbley A-Splode chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
Pretty good...I'm brain dead and can't think of any constructive criticism...sorry!

~Amanda C~
RiotingREDD chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
“We do have antiseptic, you know.”

“I know. This is easier.”

That made me laugh. Poor Iggy... feathers plocked aren't fun. Poor max too... she might have lost her memory or something... oh dear... oh well. Update soon. (bangs head against desk... I'm out of idea for my stories *whines*)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »