Reviews for The Dead of Night
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Great Story. I love a hurt Sam and a worried Dean. Please keep up the great work.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
333 all i have to say
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very nice story! Well done! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very fun. I always enjoy a good vampire hunt with the boys.
Arilaen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Cool oneshot! I liked it, very well written D
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Great fic
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
loved this short story too. Thanks for helping me pass some time while I wait for my flight...it is late of course.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Nice and suspenseful short story. I really enjoyed your change in perspective between Sam and Dean here. Especially the part in which the vampire started to feed off Sammy, were extremely well-written.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Fast paced one-shot and interesting story.

Yet, here was I thinking that in "Supernatural" wooden stakes wouldn't work with vampires, only beheading.

And (no offence) in the paragraph following Sam's passing out due to the vampire's attack, it wasn't clear you were talking from Dean's POV in the beginning.

Other than that, well done.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Loved it... would love more.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
AW WOW HUN

nice detail and LOVED the ficx

x

aw the limp sam you did was amazing hun!

WOW!

thanks so much hun x

LOVED IT
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This was a very good one shot. I loved the imagery again of Sam, and how he was feeling when the vamp was sucking him dry. And Dean's always there for him. Great job.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Great one shot and with a vampire too, loved it! Trust it to knock Dean unconscious before sticking it's fangs in Sam's into neck! Loved how Dean came to and stuck the stake in its back in the nick of time finishing off with one in his chest for good measure! And limp Sam too, head wound with concussion!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I'm always in the mood for a little vamp one-shot and the fact that it features well done limp Sam is icing on the cake.