Reviews for Who is He?
Ahh this was lovely and so sweet! Good job :D
Obliviated Bliss chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awe! That's so cute!
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Beautifull *Wipes tear away* that is the most toching Ron and Hermione Fanfic i have ever read it was Brilliant,

P.S thanks for adding my story to your favorite storys it means alot to me.
Aphrael-08 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very fluffy. Ron's middle name is Bilius, instead of Billus. Original approach in the Ron catching Hermione, something he's very likely to do.

A little bit OOC in how quickly Hermione gives up and tells him, as she avoided that conversation throughout their school days. I also think Ron would have less intuition where Hermione's thoughts are concerned, but I can get why it's that way.

Technically, it's also very hard to kiss someone when their chin is digging into yours. Try forehead maybe?

I like the bit where they remember everything including first year, as almost nobody includes first year anymore. Nice oneshot.
Aphrodite100 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
that was seriously amazing. But ron was a bit OOC. Loved it anyways.
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw, how sweet! :) I really like this fic! :D
GoneWithNoEnd chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
so i was browsing through fics and profile's, and i'm very glad i'm not the only 13 year old on fanfiction, and got a account when i was younger than 13.

by the way, i love the story!
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw. That was really cute.
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Very good story. i enjoyed reading it :) good job :)
lostndconfused chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I loved it Ron and Hermione are so cute!
winie pooh chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
oh my

its very cute..

im very happy ioth it...

i liked the part who is he/she and the ans. you..
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Not bd...but too OOC for my liking...

Hermione most certainly did not love Ron when she first met him, she despised him up until Halloween.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I'm trying not to smile because my mom looks at me weird but I just can't stop smiling! it's SO CUTE! when you had Hermione discribe Ron I totally thought of my Boyfriend...just replace Quidditch with Mock Trial. I LOVE IT! if I could rate it...9/10 (I'm PICKY)
xXRon-luverXx chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
i really liked this one... *sigh* if only real life could be like this..
throwmesomeburntbread chapter 1 . 3/8/2008