Reviews for These Melodies
Konner2015 chapter 11 . 4/12
That...That's so interesting but adorable
Will-of-the-Night chapter 11 . 4/8
Damn. That was beautiful. Love your story.
This is one of the most heart wrenching beautiful stories I have ever read. Thank you for writing it.
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 1/27
good writing. insane yet... somehow everything makes sense in a twisted way
Creetic chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
Damn I love this story! Ichigo is so weirdly broken and everyone loves him...love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
That was a fantastic story! I absolutely loved it. You are an amazing writer and I am very glad I decided to read this. I had hoped you would continue the story but it did end beautifully. Thank you very much!
ksiretsa chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
This was so hauntingly and mesmerizingly beautiful. Your way of writing ensnared me from the beginning, and I was trapped until I finished, it was so emersive. This is epic and I thank you soooo much for writing this and sharing it with the world.
FearThePuggles chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
I know it has been a long time since you wrote this story, but I just have to say, it was amazing. Love your writing.
alqui chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
What did you do to Orihime and Rukia!? Nooo! I loathe IchiZen, but your fic made me love it. Damn.
Broken Tree chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Somehow, this story screams Stalkholm Syndrome but it's so beautifully written and I cried at the emotion that was conveyed through Ichigo while he was playing the piano. Honestly, while I find Stalkholm Syndrome to be rather creepy, I absolutely love this story. It was quite beautiful. And wonderful to read.
catseyelily chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Interesting, and entertaining. I liked the glimpses of ambivalence/complexity in Gin, Ichigo and Aizen's thought processes.
Neanim chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Aww Aizen wins but for some reason i like the ending considering it was about Ichigo and Aizen only. The fluff you added was very cute! I really like this story and i wanna thank you for writing it. _
KingCycris chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
this is one of the most beautiful story i read and read it multiple times...can't get over it... i love it so much and i dont know why
Ditziness2015 chapter 11 . 6/7/2015