Reviews for These Melodies
Damn I love this story! Ichigo is so weirdly broken and everyone loves him...love it.
That was a fantastic story! I absolutely loved it. You are an amazing writer and I am very glad I decided to read this. I had hoped you would continue the story but it did end beautifully. Thank you very much!
keiioc chapter 11 . 4/5
This was so hauntingly and mesmerizingly beautiful. Your way of writing ensnared me from the beginning, and I was trapped until I finished, it was so emersive. This is epic and I thank you soooo much for writing this and sharing it with the world.
FearThePuggles chapter 11 . 3/15
I know it has been a long time since you wrote this story, but I just have to say, it was amazing. Love your writing.
lotusalchemist chapter 11 . 3/5
What did you do to Orihime and Rukia!? Nooo! I loathe IchiZen, but your fic made me love it. Damn.
Broken Tree chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Somehow, this story screams Stalkholm Syndrome but it's so beautifully written and I cried at the emotion that was conveyed through Ichigo while he was playing the piano. Honestly, while I find Stalkholm Syndrome to be rather creepy, I absolutely love this story. It was quite beautiful. And wonderful to read.
catseyelily chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Interesting, and entertaining. I liked the glimpses of ambivalence/complexity in Gin, Ichigo and Aizen's thought processes.
Neanim chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Aww Aizen wins but for some reason i like the ending considering it was about Ichigo and Aizen only. The fluff you added was very cute! I really like this story and i wanna thank you for writing it. _
KingCycris chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
this is one of the most beautiful story i read and read it multiple times...can't get over it... i love it so much and i dont know why
Ditziness2015 chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
Is there a more coming
chimika chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
I have to say, this is fastly diffrent from any ichai stories I have read. It is good though. You picture the confuion ,the sadness the madness and all the other emotion that come to pass effortlesly. Sometimes I was a bit confused on what was going on, but I understood most of it.
JK chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
Just one word : Beautiful
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Tragic.
Penny L chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Its so sad.
JokerValshe chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
Feels a bit unfinished. Possible to make a sequel?

Awesome story by the way. I couldn't stop reading.