Reviews for These Melodies
Burning Ice Bloom chapter 11 . 9/27
Somehow, this story screams Stalkholm Syndrome but it's so beautifully written and I cried at the emotion that was conveyed through Ichigo while he was playing the piano. Honestly, while I find Stalkholm Syndrome to be rather creepy, I absolutely love this story. It was quite beautiful. And wonderful to read.
catseyelily chapter 11 . 8/20
Interesting, and entertaining. I liked the glimpses of ambivalence/complexity in Gin, Ichigo and Aizen's thought processes.
GelidReya chapter 11 . 7/25
Aww Aizen wins but for some reason i like the ending considering it was about Ichigo and Aizen only. The fluff you added was very cute! I really like this story and i wanna thank you for writing it. _
jafma chapter 11 . 7/10
this is one of the most beautiful story i read and read it multiple times...can't get over it... i love it so much and i dont know why
Ditziness2015 chapter 11 . 6/7
Is there a more coming
chimika chapter 11 . 5/2
I have to say, this is fastly diffrent from any ichai stories I have read. It is good though. You picture the confuion ,the sadness the madness and all the other emotion that come to pass effortlesly. Sometimes I was a bit confused on what was going on, but I understood most of it.
JK chapter 11 . 1/1
Just one word : Beautiful
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Penny L chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Its so sad.
JokerValshe chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
Feels a bit unfinished. Possible to make a sequel?

Awesome story by the way. I couldn't stop reading.
Pantheon De Leone chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
I love this story and the raw emotion in it. You portray all the characters here so.. Differently. They become more alive and somehow just better, deeper. Well done all in all :)
tfortyo chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
you know what?!
I already read this fic for over 5 times
Shy Owl chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
That was so sweet that it was heartbreaking.
Shy Owl chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I love your writing style, it sweet. I like the fluff between Ichigo and Aizen.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2013