Reviews for Every Obsession
Woah...I'm really confused, but yeah- it was well written, I'm going to continue reading this to see where this is heading. Im thinking that sakura may have been brainwashed by itachi- and as for sasukes sexuality- right on. I was intrigued to see him portrayed that way. It's unique- being ooc and yet still completely realistic.
Athena Minev chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Sakura is hypnotized again, right?
Undercontrol Sasuke, right?
Poor Sakura.
But, overall, I like it.
lavendellotus chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I love reading fics that don't always ends up happy, especially these twisted ones.
Ikamari chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Oh, this is really sick, hahaha but hey! I really liked it, very much indeed. To my favs :B
pluhsauce chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Hmmm..being both an itasaku fan and a sasusaku fan, the last chapter didn't sit as well with me, but it ended really well! It was very creepy-creative. (;
angrypixels chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Hmm interesting
hihihi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
omg, the story was amazing ! I
royal.dolly chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Great story. The ending was soo... creepy. I felt like I was watching a horror movie, you know, when in the end it seems like everything bad is over, but then it starts all over again.
Ms.Valkyrie13 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
damn sasuke is freakin crazy. i lke the story anyway.
ilysfmdemetri chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
You are now, officialy my FAVORITE author on this site. :D
Tainted Grace chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
duuude this is brilliant, seriously im so over sappy endings, this was perfect very new and fresh to read, ff,net needs more of this around, seriously this pwned! hope to read more of this from you, excellent writing. will definetely be in the look out for more of your stuff.
Tainted Grace chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
GAAAH THIS is so dark and so amazing! 3333 definetely following this one and adding to favorites i love some dark uchihas *drools*
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Honestly this scared me...
Pah Uchiha-chan chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
O.O Creep..But so damn cool!
Fuyutsuki Kasumi chapter 6 . 2/28/2010