Reviews for Jumping On The Bed
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
That was SUPER CUTE! It's ALWAYS fun to read a silly story that's completely innocent; not too many of these types of stories out there, so it's a rare treat! I give you a heartfelt thank you for sharing your God-given talent for writing and for this story! (It was JUST what I needed!)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
THATS CUTE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING BELLA WOULD SAY
midnight30witch chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
a very cute and fun poem.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Totally awesome!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was really funny. :D
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is too cute and funny :)
lovelycactus23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Soo cute
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very witty!
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Cute! Bellas already smart enough to be a vamp
voldieshorcrux chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
hahahaha! As soon as I saw it was titled "Jumping on the bed" I knew what children's story it was about! Very cute!
StopTheMadness chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
haha nice. Like your work. If you have time, check out my stories?

Peace

StopTheMadness
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on here! I laughed so hard! I saved and put it on my wall , haha , credits to you!
Nutmeg2x4 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
LOL! so cute I love it. (: you should write another one!
FelicityT chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Nice 1-shot
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
this story is adorable too. but in answer to your cookie league reply - maybe cellphones or the cullen crests they wear, backpacks (mike's bag pov might be fun or alice would have a small comunity), beds or computers (school, bella's, hospital, emmett's noble x-box accepting his fate with a soldier-like stoicism). washing machines might be fun too (the cullens, bella's, jacob's, lauren's, mike's or any teenage boy's especially after prom). anyway that's just a few suggections. cheers.