Reviews for All Those Years Ago
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
Please keep writing I was getting really into this
Minnymax chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
Omg keep going I wanna know what happens now
Emily123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Whoa!...best...story...ever! I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes! And all I couldn't help but feel like Lena was me!
You have to keep on writing! Please! :)
jorgjhee chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
Cliffhanger ):
Ianto'sCoffeeGirl chapter 23 . 3/12/2011
WHAT! you can't stop here! please carry on writing?

ICG
Capt. Hawkeye chapter 23 . 7/26/2010
I have just recently started to read fan fiction and some of the stories are good, but yours is Amazing! I know you haven't updated in a little while but I wish you would I want to how the story ends. Keep up the great work.

Ares
Mei-Lin200 chapter 23 . 5/19/2010
Absolutely brilliant, I know its been well years now but i do hope you finish it one day. x
HellPrincess chapter 23 . 11/9/2008
wow i just read the 23 chapters and this story is great.

plz update it. i'm dying for more.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 23 . 9/14/2008
Not bad. Not bad at all.

I haven't seen the third movie yet, but this is really good. I look forward to more. Keep writing!
RobynZari chapter 23 . 9/8/2008
hpfan87, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this fanfic! You can't leave us hanging like this!

Honestly, this, and your other work along with SuicidalImbecile are the BEST Matrix-based fanfics I have EVER read!

Please, I pray you, continue this beautiful masterpiece! It's a disgrace to leave it un-finished!
onix harmony chapter 23 . 8/12/2008
why did you stop? this is great this is obe of the best stories i've ever read please update soon
aldus moore chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY

PLEASE CONTINUE IT

IAM A HUGE FAN OF MATRIX AND THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I HAVE READ. YOU HAVE TO WRITE, ITS GREAT

I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE ENDING

.dream
NikitaKaralis chapter 23 . 7/30/2008
I hope you update this story soon! I was really enjoying this story line! I hope your writer's block with pass soon!
ericca.xx chapter 23 . 6/19/2008
omgomgomgomgomg!

agh!

you actually HAVE to update... NOW!

hehehe

so, is Lena like, posessed or something then? haha sorry that probaly wasn't the best way to describe it :P

your creativity is amazing! im so glad you bought in these new ideas while still making it matrixy (is that a word?) instead of just replaying stuff from the original story. keep it up!

i love writing but lack the creativity and confidence to write like you do and post it online :P i'm only 14 so the most i really get to do is essays for my english teacher and she's only let us do simple make-it-up-yourself fiction writing once in like, 2 years! gr

oh, whoops sorry this was a little long :S :P

haha thanks for some great reading! (this one and your other stories too)

keep updationg!
Devilstorm chapter 23 . 6/18/2008
Hey there,

Awesome. I just read all 23 chapters in 2 days. PLEASE keep writing. This is by far the best Matrix story I have seen here yet.

Take Care,