Reviews for Blessed is the Blind
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Okay, that's very confusing. Why is Genesis with the bad guys, when he's clearly helping Sephiroth? What in the world is going on?
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aww, we're talking crossover already. Now I have to read 'Something wicked' as well, which I so skipped because I'm a total outsider in this Phoenix Wright phenomenon (scratches head and sighs). The things a good writer makes us do! I'm so doomed (more to read, less to sleep in the subway, huh)

This Dalton character is such a devious one, it reminds me of Hojo somehow. The way he lets Genesis come and go in/out of his office as he pleases, though he knows Genesis is virtually his enemy is so-o wicked!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Intriguing! You tie together different stories so well!

Great work!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Such fun. X3 Not for poor Miles, but...

Dalton talking about von Karma makes my head spin! XD But in a good way. Ooh, this is so awesome. And yay, more Genesis!

Can't wait to see what's next. 3
Kazaam chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I hope Miles will be okay!

Ooh, the conversation between Dalton and Genesis was really interesting. And it's also interesting how Genesis has chosen to watch over Seph. He could take out Dalton right now, and yet he chooses only to provide some information and let Seph fight his own battles. I kinda like that.