Reviews for For Bella
Mrs.Black.IloveyouJacobBlack chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
wow this was really good. You should do other things in edwards POV :)
BleedingxHearts chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is AMAZING! even tho i already knew what happened...it brought tears to my eyes :D
ScFlEaD chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I'm in tears right now that was so sad. You're an excellent writer in my opinion. You really brought out the mood of the story and it was exactly how I imagened Edward feeling at that part in New Moon. Loved it!
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow. I loved this story. It was as heartbreaking to read this as it was to read it in New Moon, and I still cried. The way that he had to keep reminding himself that it was for her just broke my heart. I need some fluff now. Brilliant job.
EdwardRoxMySox chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This fanfic was indescribably good! O my gosh. I cried, it was so sad. I really like it.
IceVampGirl231 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh God! -gasp- Its sounds so much sadder in Edward's point of view. Oh god Oh god! I wont survive if Stephanie meyer does new moon and eclipse in Edward's point of view. GASP THat WOULD ALSO ROCK!
DroghedaBaby chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
OMG!

That was absolutely brilliant, well done )
runaway xo chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I'm in tears! God, I think that was sadder in Edward's POV then it was in Bella's, hah, great job :)
Nomes chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was beautiful. So heart breaking and it really does ahve the feel of what Edward would have been feeling at that time.
mndlrn chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
that was so true to edward.
InnocentChibi chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh wow~ This was done quite well! It definately sounds like Edward, too! Good job!
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
oh! I've read many different versions of this story, and i love yours! There's so much feeling in it! I nearly cried! (sorta).
X-Caz-X chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
oh~ I've always wanted to read Edward's POV of that scene... well done~ it was just like reading the book... even though it was a really sad book...
wthisthis chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
gawd. it really sounds like edward.

you had me sobbing at the end when he wanted to hug her, but instead just kissed her on her forehead.
Eillac chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Holy shit. i'm, like sobbing. That's so sad. . .