Reviews for Neither of them cares
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
glad didn't happen this way.
MagicalHeather chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aww, so sweet. :)

Right on for Jacob Bella ! : D

I love it.

- Heather
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Yay! I love Jake, so I love this. It'd be nice to know how exactly they ended up in such a situation. It would make for interesting reading. I mean, come on! It's not everyday that a vamp and a werewolf go at it.
HaiHai chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh em gee. Yush!

:3 I loved that.
EdwardFangJasperEmmettIggysigh chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Loved it! Gosh, all your stories are really good, your an awesome writer!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aww, that sweet and hot at the same time. Very nice written ]
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
pure animalistic fucking. brilliant job with the portrayal of raw intensity, two people pushed beyond their very limits. No guilt, sorrow, just indulging in that single moment. Gritty in the minuit details - making it seem that much more 's short but packs a lot of punch. one of the best fanfics i've ever read.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
JetLinkon chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
good. Is she a vampire? and that shouldn't be M!
sweetfatima chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That is SO FREAKING HOT!

I love its like a poem
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
ok other then it's a little sad it's hot and well done. you should do more with it, it might be a good story if you thought about it. ;)
nothingleft chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Gah! I am really team Edward, but I love Jacob so much you keep making me want to switch teams. Sigh, if only he could find love, that doesn't involve Bella. ;P
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
O.O Excuse me while I go bask in the total awesomeness that this story is. It's amazing. Like, no kidding.

I love how there's such a drastic difference between Jacob and Edward, how they're polar opposites. Obviously I already knew that, but it was still a clever way to tie it all together and or something along those lines.

*Internet claps*