Reviews for Naruto Get Together Stories
rebecca chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I love how you made fun of really bad stories. I share many of your pet peeves (AN: I will have to check now to see if any are missing, you state them exactly the way I would and I am suspicious that you have stolen them) and this was fantastic. It made me laugh so much! There was an overabundance of really bad stories on this site that needed to be put in their place. Thank you for doing this on behalf of all readers and authors everywhere.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This one was literally perfect and I couldn't help but laugh throughout it's entirety.
mr grimjaw chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
this is funny but the lemon was weak . i have read better lemons then this.
but its still good. keep this up
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
lol
narusaku rocks chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Man this was awesome and I'm on ur side I'll never forgive kakashi for killing haku
Nikki chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
I pretty much think any couple is better than SasuSaku but hey great chapter ]
uchiha isuke chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
you are probably getting annoyed from my notifications my reviews leave i promise this is the last one tonight the author notes were funny the 1st chapters ending made me laugh and i think sasurock would make a great couple they both focus on their hair every morning.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hahahahahahah XD Too good! It's so yuck it's funny
TheDarkCriticist chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Dawwww!
TheDarkCriticist chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
ROFLMAO

So what now, rape?
Random-san chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
roflmao, i agree with your kyuubi section. madara or orochimaru's fault, forgot which. still cracking up. well written and sarcastic in a pleasant way. nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Haha poor Sasuke.
Garts chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Pure genius! I can't stop laughing!

And yeah, I noticed all the things yuo were mocking... hahahahahahaha

...and I still need to read the last chapter of Time and Again (for some reason, I stopped reading it since about a YEAR ago)...

You're great.

...so funny...!
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Nice to know you hate these kind of stories as well. However it was just unreadable for me.

Also Kakashi couldn't help but kill Haku.

So when is Anko/Naruto coming up?
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I liked this one far more than the Sasuke one. Mainly because the other one is a common joke/ship