Reviews for Public Affection
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
interesting
kookiestar chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I liked this.

It was ver good for a first Fic.

I dont think it needs any improvement at all.

It was nearly perfect. :)

]
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Big 'aw' from me, here! XD An engaging read for sure. A small mistake though:

"“Quite tripping, you’ll wake Mokuba.”"

Should be "quit"

GP
dormitos chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
i thought it was pretty good, especially for a first try. nothing wildly original, but definitely entertaining and cute. this is one of the fics i try to find when i get tired of reading the seto/jou fics that drip with angst.

keep writing!
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
lol, it was cute. a few grammar mistakes but it was a nice one-shot
the world goes chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
For your first fanfic, this was good! I remember the first fic I posted-it was horrible. I can't believe anybody liked it, going back and rereading it.

In any case, this fic shows that you have a lot of potential to become an amazing writer. It was good, but it wasn't great.

The way you started it was very unique and interesting, and the contrast of the last two lines were a great way to finish it.

Over all, very good job.

Keep writing!

~gem
ketall chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I thought it was cute and well-written. I liked it very much.
Impawsible chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
First time? Wow.

The detail was awesome! I loved your short sentences contradicting yourself.. and the end was just like a cherry to top it off XD

"Kaiba Seto and Jounouchi Katsuya never permitted public affections.

Private affections were another matter entirely."
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Its horribly WONDERFUL! Tons of virtual

Seto x Katsuya Plushies for you.
Misura chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I liked this a lot - there was ample romance, yet it was all both believable and not so sugary as to feel overdone. The closing lines made for a finish both clever and sweet.
SongSwifteye chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I needed a smile today. This is wonderful, especially is you're a first-timer. Watch the 7th section down, though. "Or so *it* was believed," not *I*. Great though, subtle and believable. Thanks for writing!

-Song
Ilkar chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Ok this is the first non Naruto story I have reviewed on this sight but I loved it! Very good for a firs attempt x
Reijou chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw, you did a great job on it D It was cute.
poink chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
hey, this is a nice story, would you kind enough to make another chapter ?
iloveatem chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
oh, I liked it! No public affections, just the way puppyshipping should be. That way the private affections are SO much better.

Good for your first time! There were a fair number of typos, but otherwise it was well written.

-iloveatem-