Reviews for Beneath The Hate
SOCH14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
There really ought to be more storys with these two, sadly its an extremely odd and uncommon pairing, still i like how you wrote this! nice job!
Carvcr Edlund chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Me gusta. Write more.
Obi-WanTPM chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
EW
DeviousBlackMage chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is acually very good, I love it, why haven't there been more, please I love this paring(not like there is a pairing of these two)I liky.
SAKO the unknown chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
OMG I was looking up and down, through and through and

finally a SonEgg pairing, you can all say I,m weird

cause I am and have been waiting forever. DUDE you are

sick in a so cool way, Eggman and Sonic dude

(Absolutely speechless) it sorta made sense yay! :-,
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
WTF! YOU SON OF A... YOU NEED MENTAL HELP!
RaWr chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Oh yeah...YEAH...REAL SMART...A fat man and a hedgehog thingie...what the fuck...wouldnt that kinda hurt? o-0 the spikes and all I mean..eh...shh...you don't know its me!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
THAT WAS DEFINTETLY THE WERIDEST AND STUPIDEST AND DUMMEST PARING I READ IN MY LIFE I MEAN EGGMAN/SONIC THAT IS STUPID DUMB AND WERID AND OH DID I MENTOIN IT IS STUPID [BARFS]
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
whoa.. you hit me off track, i was guessing the most rerest yaoi's in my head, like tails and knuckles, tails & shaow, Knuckles and shad,or even sonic and st. john. wierd huh?
The Mouse of Anon chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
O.O *blink, blink* Shimatta. Tupekku. .
Super Sonic chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Strange pairing? That's like me wantin' to have a go at Antoine. (Actually, I do. But more to destroy the pest than to fall in love with him. You know what I mean.) I hope that you don't think that this is a flame, I'm just jealous that I didn't think of it first. Why don't you put another chapter to this, and have Eggman tell Sonic what he feels. (Can you say a blue blur that's puking all over everything? Or can you say a blue blur that uses that 'love' to make Eggbelly lose once and for all?) Aren't I kind?

C-U
WHAT chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I'm not homophobic or anything, but...Robotnik and Sonic? Oh my god... *barfs*
Sonic Wind70brent chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh!How could you cuz!That's just not right!By the way u made a few typo's!

from,

Sonic Wind70(brent)
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Ooo, wow. This is certainly something different. Not what I expected at all, but... hey, different is good!
impression chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Dude! That was cool! Ok, admittedly, I haven't seen much of the series (one episode? Or was it two? Or was it a movie? I can't remember) but I've played all the games, and I used to watch the TV show when I was little, and I had these shibby little books, and I'm getting all nostalgic here. Sorry. Anyway, I'm a real big fan of the whole unrequited love thing, well, unless it's me, then it sucks, but it makes a great story line _ This was really great, and I loved it (ah, my introduction to the Sonic fanfiction world _ it WOULD be a slash fic _) Great job! (and sorry this is so long)