Reviews for Harry Potter's year at Duel Acadamy
7019289 chapter 8 . 7/26
Please, please, please update SOON!
pushi19 chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
Update please
Ginno Hoshi chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Come ON! Continue! I just finished reading all the way up to here to realize you haven't updated in YEARS! PLEASE continue, cause I'm dying here! Oh, just so you know, absolutely ADORED,etc. The last chapter! "Oh dear God there's two of them." Hahahahahahah! Loved it. Well, please continue! Oh, any my name one fanfiction is on the top if you need / want ideas, etc. Bye!
doubledamn chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Congratulations. Thanks to the title of this chapter I now have the opening song to the Rocky Horror Picture Show running through my head.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
Synchro Monsters huh? Okay then all together now... 1. 2. 3.

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
isis424 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
(*w*) MORE!
angel de acuario chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Me gusta mas como lo as hecho seria genial que Harry y el Faraón Atem se encontraran y le ayudase con lo del duelo de las sombras como enseñándole como hacerlo o algo por el estilo .
maymay85985 chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
sweet story! hope to read the next chapter soon, 'cause i wanna know what will happen next.
Sam chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
With your permission I would love to continue the story from where you left off.
DaughterofDante chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Dude, you should continue! Amd/or update! PLEASE!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
so totally awesome whats next
sam chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
please write another chapter it's been years,plus the way you haven't done anything makes it seem like you've forgotten your login please let this not be true and please write another chapter i can't tak the suspense anymore i need to see voldemorts deck
sam chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
i love this the story is well written but i have been waiting a few years for a new chapter and i'm starting to believe you have given up you shouldn't because people love your story and i would love more chapters please carry on.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Wow just wow,seriously you need to start updating this story is way licious!
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
...You had to bring out the Dragon Master Butt Kicking eh?