Reviews for Last Night
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Just out of curiosity, what's with the French at the beginning. I understand part of it, but what does it all mean? And of course, I liked your story.
Toby Harrison chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved it. More please!
MissDharma123456 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
very intence I LOVED IT!
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I liked the ending. It made my spirits soar a bit. But I'm still sad over Michael Jackson's death he died today ,like, an hour ago
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
hahaha very cute
my trancey inspiration chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
super sweet ;)
Lady K2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
What made this fic so awesome, was that your writing actually followed the pace of what you were writing about. Well done, and this isn't smut. This is what I would call well written heat. :) Nicely done.
Pungahn chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
good story and well writen. love the Kataang fluff
Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Rofl All I could understand in the Author Note in the beginning was "Pardon my french". Wow. Some French/American I am. Pssh. My grandparents would be proud. *rolls eyes* Anyhoo, that was... erm... woah. o.O XD Haha, atleast it wasn't as disturbing as some

other ones... But it was good. .
smc1214 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
AH! LOVED IT! Very good, not too explicit either, awesome!
nmimind chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Fluffy like cotton candy and sweet too. You made them wait till they got married, that's a good thing. It doesn't happen as often as it should.
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Ta francais est tres bien comparer a moi! Je suis aussi une anglophone mais j'ai une bonne accente. Ta drabble ete exactement que je veut! Plus fort sur la scene sexualement. Pouvoir tu marque t'il un peut plus long? Bonne effort!
banina chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I loved it alot.

The ending was cute and funny. This was well written.

I'm too tired to write a whole review so er- thats it.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
To answer your question: no, this does not qualify as smut. This is fluff. "Smut" requires considerably more graphic imagery than this. It's a cute little ficlet, though.
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Very nice story and I'm very honored that this story is dedicated to me.