Reviews for Over The Moon
francis2 chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
Sniffle. I really liked Maralyn/Angel. She was believable in her cynicism and her love for Josef. Loved Katie too. No happy ending, but I forgive you.
Julia Le chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
Soooo.. I thought I had read everything you had up here then noticed that I must have glanced over this one. Great story, i probably would have been more upset about the way it ended if I wasn't aware of your writing style. I do hope you'll be posting more stories soon :)
MustLoveCas chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
That was so awesome. I loved it, really. Loved the reference to The Perks Of Being A Wallflower too...
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
Aw so sad! But I love it anyway )
Flaunt Your Individuality chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
I don't Hate you. I think it was actually tastefully done. Happy endings are overrated.
ceruleia chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
I don't hate you. Your stories are amazing. (i've learned not to hate authors who kill their characters. The oneswho don't end upwith cheesy happy ending stories. They aren't nearly as good.)

(Like seriously, harry living really took all of the awesomeness out of harry potter!)

I liked this story, and im a bigfan of your fics 'breathe no more' and 'girl anachronism'
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 14 . 3/13/2008
uh, A LOT! that has to be the most heart-wrenching ending ever! and i love it! this has to be one of my all time favorite stories... i went from singing What you Own, to laughing my ass off, to singing over the moon, to laughing my ass of again, to feeling somewhat depressed, more laughing, and now im crying... this is definately one of the best stories i've read :D
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wow- kat(slygirl16) reccomended this fic to me just now and even though i don't watch moonlight i love vampire stories and i have to say that this is absolutely brilliant so far! and i've only read the first chapter!

-Tobie
scrappyearnhardt chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
It was a great story!
lucky charm 911 chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
i am too lazy to sign in but here is my review anyways...

very depressing ending but it was a great story! You have a way in your stories that makes Josef seem so human! i really love it! cant wait for your next story!
Nitlon chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
Ready for ze Unexpected Reaction? Best ending ever.
10thandrose chapter 14 . 3/10/2008
I am heartbroken. I loved them, but somehow I still love this ending. It's a beautiful goodbye. And I still love you! :P

Jessica
Jamie chapter 14 . 3/10/2008
I hate you lots! Just kidding!

I think you should add another chapter!
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 14 . 3/10/2008
*sniff sniff*...*runs off crying*
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
I'm running out of things to say in reviews...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »