Reviews for Love Reversal
DOROTHY-CHARISSE chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
It is true to the characters of Jack and Ianto, Ianto would sacrifice his feelings and even fight for those he loves with his last breath as Jack would put up a front with his flirting and innuendoes. However different they are the same in some ways and this story is true to them, Ianto would pretend his feelings mean nothing and keep people at a distance in a professional manner and Jack keeps people close but never to his heart which scares the hell out of the 51st century man- he gives his heart to the wrong people that never wanted as he knew that they would love him in return and his heart is safe. But at the last minute realises and it's too late.
A great story and hope to read more.
eyecandy chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Reading this aftet COE, i need another tissue.
This is just so heartbreaking and sad. It shows how much they love each other but cant say. Thats so sad and cruel and beautiful too.
Im reading this again!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I was longing to read something like this. It just shows how much they love each other even if they dont say it.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is such a neat story. I loved Ianto's speech, it was so selfless.
Adjovi chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
aw...this is heartbreaking. i wonder where they are going with jack and ianto on the show-they keep their levels of committment just ambiguous enough to fill the fanfic coffers, but really, it is hard to say definitely how they define themselves, if one feels stronger, etc. this was a lovely exploration of that theme.
WanderingWhisperer chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was really sweet! I loved it! Ianto is really the kind of person who would do that! Loved it!

Soapy.
Lyra the BadWolf chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
thar was perfect,completely litually in you for this wonderful fic.
Blackheartandsoul chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Good, definitely good. Jack should have said something at the end though, something other than thank you.
PinkFairy727 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
So sad and angsty! Well done :c)
Rai Guyver chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw it was brilliant, made me cry! xx
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love this. But are you sure it's complete? Jack should convince Ianto that he does love him. After all, should he spend his time without now because he'll loose it years down the road. Isn't that the chance we all take in love. Just happens it's more often for Jack.

Judy
hatedlane2000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
that made me cry...But in a good way...
teamane chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Absolutly FANTASTIC. I loved it. And even more that Jack loves Ianto. Ianto is the best he could ever get. Wonderful fic.
butterfly.cell chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was so cute and so sad. I hate the fact taht Jack will live forever, and Ianto will eventually die, it's really quite upsetting! But surely, Jack would be with him for as long as possible? He'd take Ianto's words into account and then just carry on loving him, I reckon at least.

I hope that's what he'd do. They both deserve to have someone who loves them!

But yes, great work, amazing in fact!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
aw! how much do i respect Ianto right now? so much! that was heartbreaking!

:O my poor ianto!

i'll grow old with him dont' you worry XD