Reviews for But Wishes Never Came True for Winchesters
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is lovely. Poor broken boys. You captured the somber mood well.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Really good. So heart-felt!
KaylaRyan17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Holy cow im depresed now...Im not sure how old this is but im reading most of your stories because ive never read them so I am starting and i must say this is very good writing...Even though im depressed now...lol

sincerly.

Kayla Cullen
wcfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aw. What a sad story. Makes you just wanna make it all better for them. Unfortunately for us fans, only Kripke and the writers can do that.

Beautifully written.

(Told ya, I'll read something else from you)
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
What a very well-written, well-phrased and deeply moving story! You really have a sense for describing the mood and surroundings. I liked your characterizations for both boys, how you delivered the never-easing pain both Dean and Sam suffer from the deal. I'm fully convinced that Dean never imagined how much this deal would tear Sam's heart apart, what kind of weight it would become on both their souls.

I really LOVED Sammy's line of 'accusing' God of trying to bribe him with a lovely sunset. And the evening the boys spent together in companionable silence with memories and a great view over the thunderstorm, was incredibly beautiful and fitting. Thanks for writing this gem!
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hey, I found ya! *grin* I've already read this and told you what I thought, obviously, but I thought I'd drop you a line anyway, to thank you for the beta note at the beginning. Especially the advertisement! I need as much as I can get, see.

Great story! See ya soon!
ncarlson80 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Amazing! So sad :( The last sentence hit me the hardest. You summed things up perfectly with those 7 words. Great job.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This was so great. I loved the moment where it was just them on the swing in the dark. Beautiful imagery and very well written.

Thank you.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
oh, this is bringing tears to my eyes, the story is wonderful! I could almost smell summer rain (although that could be because we have over 14" of snow outside!). Thanks for writing and sharing such a moving story!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was beautiful and haunting and so very, very sad. A really poignant snapshot of one of the few moments the boys possibly have left together. Loved it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww, what a sad, but at the same time sweet story! Sad because Dean's deal is coming near and it is breaking both their hearts and killing Sammy to know that his brother will soon be gone. Sweet because at least the brothers have this moment in time where they can just sit together and build a memory that will hopefully help them hold themselves together!
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
wow...heartbreaking(U):( but amazingg
pinktink008 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Oh my god, so beautiful. Loved it!