Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
MayumiRose chapter 61 . 8/21/2014
This was an absolutely amazing story!

I'm sad to see it end, as seeing the updates for it always made my week, but the ending was just as well done as an other part of the story. Great work!
lexus4444 chapter 61 . 8/20/2014
Thanks.
lexus4444 chapter 36 . 8/16/2014
No change, love what you have done with the story so far.
CfAwesome chapter 61 . 8/16/2014
Please do a sequel please please please this is like the best story ever.
Shorty85 chapter 61 . 8/14/2014
OMG what a great story, I haven't read one this good in a long time. Thank you for posting it
Shorty85 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Corruptchaos chapter 61 . 8/14/2014
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. In all honestly I can't find any faults in the whole story. I hope you have a sequel.
szw5009 chapter 61 . 8/12/2014
AWESOME read. Thanks!
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 61 . 8/12/2014
Wow. I really loved your story. Finally did a second reread now that you completed it. Very interesting and emotional, especially towards the end. You managed to weave a powerful Harry and oc while keeping the story credible, something that many writers fail at. Plus, despite it being huge, the fic never bored me. The whole idea of evil along with the backstory of the hallows was inspired, if i may say so.

The characterizations are good, especially Harry' s. I like what you have done with him. As a side note, i laughed when you brought Sarah and Chuck in the story.

Lastly, for an epic like this, i have to pick a favorite scene. While many people would go for the finale, personally i would go for Dumbledore' s mass hanging scene. Call me morbid, but hey, i loved it!

Before listing a couple of negative things, i want to say that this is one of my very few favorite stories on the site. These are some observations simply. First off, the mistakes! There are many of what i' d call mistakes of carelessness, especially before chapter 40; past that point, it gets a lot better. That said, they do not detract much from the story as it is. Secondly, i would have liked it if you' d been a bit more descriptive with the persons in your story; that goes especially for your Oc, since people do not have a firm grasp on her appearance, unlike the known characters, about whom we have read hundreds of times.

Once again, well done! It has been one hell of a ride.
Aaeolus chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Wow, you're really dedicated to this story, seeing as it's been running for 6 years now! I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure that it will be amazing. I admire your persistence :)
xHawke chapter 61 . 8/8/2014
Thanks for a wonderful story!
ExRevolution chapter 61 . 8/7/2014
This story has a really sad ending but it was awesome, I'm going to speculate that somehow, Harry brought Lilian back to life from that shell with what I believe was the philosopher's/sorcerer's stone? and all the knowledge the Flamels' had gained over all those years
dadscooking chapter 61 . 8/7/2014
An epic story in every sense of the word. This is a story to be proud of.

Thank you for a great read!
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 61 . 8/6/2014
Ah, holy shit I still remember chapter one when it was just released. Now to be here at the Epilogue, the fruits of your labor and the years it took...it's almost nostalgia inducing. This chapter was emotionally charged and quite the conclusion to this facet of the elemental's life.

As much as I would love to see a sequel, I'm not entirely sure how that would happen. I mean, within their four years of Hogwarts already so much happened! Dimension hopping, some time traveling, training under the greatest sorcerers of all time, meeting dragons, mastering elements, going to school, destroying said school...what would be next that can even match up to that?

If anything, perhaps a twoshot or threeshot story with a few chapters to show life after Hogwarts for the elementals (I refuse to accept that she's perma!dead), basking in the afterglow of war and so much tension. Perhaps even around the canon!Epilogue to show their time as adults? Or matured adults I should say.
Joe chapter 61 . 8/4/2014
Wonderful story. Started this yesterday and couldn't stop reading. Great ending, full of emotions.
3,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »