Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
tim.krueger.313 chapter 61 . 10/15/2014
Awesome those are the only words i can use to describe this piece of art
TempduLoupe chapter 61 . 10/12/2014
it's implied that she lives but does she? So their kids also have elemental power? What happens to the war torn world?

This is officially my favorite hp fic. I love it.
TempduLoupe chapter 53 . 10/12/2014
CHUCKles. lol love this
tony12544 chapter 61 . 10/10/2014
Great story. I just finished it. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this, it was really well done and i loved it.
fivefingerfredy chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
so far the story is pretty good. what I don't understand is the ridiculous two letter and four letter misspellings and things like; "Both his Aunt and Uncle were now looking terrified at Harry feat of magic". This chapter wasn't very long and these mistakes could have easily been fixed after taking the time to slowly read back through what was written. The little mistakes are always the most annoying to me, because they seem the most obvious.
QuantumF chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I think I am missing something. I just got to chapter 36 with (hint hint) that both of their mothers die on Halloween. but if they are siblings as such a hint implies how can harry not enter the chamber of secrets when Lillian can?
KnowPein chapter 61 . 9/27/2014

Shiaira73 chapter 61 . 9/21/2014
This was an AWESOME story! Thank you so much for sharing the adventure. It was an amazing ride!
phantomoftheschoolforgood chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
I wonder how many kate Austen references people reviewed with. But this is an awesome story.
DalkonCledwin chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
You forgot to sort the following notable individuals before Harry:

Boot, Terry

Goyle, Gregory
Greengrass, Daphne
Nott, Theodore
Parkinson, Pansy
(actually the entire Slytherin class of 1991 aside from Harry, Blaise and potentially an unnamed girl that could very easily have been Lillian if you had wanted it to be, would have been sorted before Harry was, that would have probably been something that Harry would have noticed or at least noticed after the fact, don't you think?)

And yeah, there are a lot of individuals that got sorted before Harry did. In fact out of the entire class of 1991, only 9 people get sorted after Harry out of a total of 45 students overall (46 in your version). That means only 20-19.5% of the class is sorted after Harry's name.

I really hope you don't ruin the Weasley Twins. They have always been of the good sort. Loyal and true, if a bit pranksterish. I really don't want to see Ron's innate jealousy turning the entire Weasley clan against Harry.

I also hope that Lillian doesn't fall into the same trap that Lily did when it comes to choosing Gryffindor Mates over her Slytherin BFF.
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
McGonagall created a portkey that sent them to the middle of one of the busiest Streets in Muggle London, where they would have appeared out of thin air for the entirety of Muggle London to see, instead of having said portkey take them to Diagon Alley directly? Yeah, that was smart of the Witch. Almost as smart as whoever designed the Knight Bus, but at least that has the potential to have Notice-Me-Not Charms that are custom tailored to deflect Muggle Attention on it. A Portkey doesn't provide that benefit without the Witch or Wizard using it casting it on themselves before hand, which McGonagall didn't do. Brilliant woman she is. Way to use Magic out in the Open like that McGonagall.

Turn him into a toad for the rest of his life? REALLY? This IS the same Minerva McGonagall who told Alastor Moody (aka Barty Crouch Jr.) off for turning Draco Malfoy into a ferret, is it not? I.E. the same Witch who said that they don't use Transfiguration as punishment at Hogwarts? Why would she go and threaten Harry with transfiguring him into a toad for the rest of his life, when his crime is magnitudes less troublesome than the crime that Draco Malfoy performed? In fact the way you are portraying Minerva is kind of bad. The way you are portraying her is as a tired old maid with little or no patience. The way she is being portrayed I can't help but think that she is an even worse teacher than Severus, and that is not a good thing.

Harry's being a right git... opinion was made half way through the chapter, and remains unchanged by the end of the chapter. That said I really hope him and Lillian get together in the end.

There is absolutely no way Gringotts in London is the only Wizarding Bank in the entire world. First off, Gringotts in London is just the London Branch of Gringotts. There is also an Egypt Branch, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was an Italian Branch, a Swiss Branch, and a Far Eastern Branch, probably in India or China. There is probably a branch in the Americas as well. There really is no way that the Gringotts in London is capable of serving the entirety of the Six populated Continents by itself. There simply isn't enough space in the British Subterranean to house the number of Vaults that would be required to be housed there while simultaneously providing living space for the entirety of the Goblin Nation.

Of course Lilian enjoyed the cart ride, unlike McGonagall or Harry, she has probably been on a Roller-coaster ride before, and Goblins, though unintentionally pretty much invented the Roller Coaster. In fact the Roller Coaster as it is known by Muggles in Potterverse was probably invented by a Muggle-Born who had been on one too many Goblin Cart rides and thought it would be a good idea to provide a form of entertainment based on those carts XD

Orange Cat? Did she just rob Hermione of Crookshanks? And I love the name... Tom, from Tom and Jerry. Such a fitting name. Old Tommy Riddle would be mortified. Especially if said cat lives up to his namesake.

Comfortable means of Wizarding Transportation: Hogwarts Express, the Weasley's Ford Anglia, Sirius's Motor Bike, the Durmstrang Ship, debatably the Beauxbatons Carriage, and Brooms. Other than those, not a whole lot, unless you count magical creatures such as Thestrals, Abraxans, Aethonans, Granians, Hippogriffs and Griffins as comfortable means of transportation, as they are except for Hippogriffs and Griffons forms of Winged Horses. Though the Griffin is more likely to tear your arm off than it is to let you use it as a mount. The Griffin being more suited to guard duty than mount duty.
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
so... what? Harry is going to be able to do Wandless Magic before he even gets to Hogwarts? Awesome I guess.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Not to nitpick, but Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin, James Potter, Severus Snape, and Lily Evans were born at various points in the year of 1960. Sirius Black was born sometime after September 1st in 1959. What this means is that the oldest member of the Marauders and their classmates would have been at least 20 years, 11 months, and 8 days old by the time 10, August 1980 rolled around. Meanwhile the youngest member of these people (either James or Pettigrew, but since we only have Pettigrew's year of birth, I will go with James) would be 20 years, 4 months, and 14 days old by the time 10, August 1980 rolls around.

In other words these people wouldn't reach 30 years of age until 1989 at the absolute earliest, and it would be 1990 for the vast majority of these people. Just thought I would share that insight. Admittedly this is not necessarily obvious in the movies because actors like Alan Rickman were cast to portray the Marauders and their classmates. Alan Rickman, the actor who played Severus Snape, was in his fifties when he was cast for the movies. However, that doesn't change the fact that Severus Snape was in fact only 31 years of age in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

By the by, the way you have the ages listed, the Marauders and their classmates would have been in Hogwarts during the 1960's. This was the time during which Molly Prewett and Arthur Weasley attended School having been Sorted in 1961. Bellatrix Black was Sorted in 1962, with Andromeda Black being Sorted in either 1964 or 65, and Lucius Malfoy being Sorted either in 1965 or 66.

Point is the Marauders and their classmates aren't supposed to start attending Hogwarts until 1971 at the absolute earliest. By this time Bellatrix, Arthur, and Molly would have all graduated, Andromeda would be a 7th or 6th Year, and Lucius would be a 6th or 5th year.
mitchell.thompson.56 chapter 61 . 9/14/2014
Awesome story. Will there be a sequel?
MomoAngel chapter 61 . 9/7/2014
Hello! This was beautifully written and I loved the twists. As a bookworm, I can honestly say that I cried at the end. Well done.
3,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »