Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Um no offense. But Lillian is a bitch. She's bored so she calls someone a freak and other names? And what kind of violent moron is SHE to punch someone cuz she's irritated? Ron is annoying, Lillian is notchy, Hermione has a complex. Brill.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
why cant harry be independent?
Guest chapter 62 . 8/19/2015
Thanks for the epic journey
CWShadowMaster chapter 62 . 8/18/2015
I loved this story
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Awesome chapter!?
serialkeller chapter 62 . 8/11/2015
Great story, really liked the idea of the hallows being gifts from evil. Thanks for a great read :D
FireandWater chapter 62 . 8/8/2015
I've read this story 10 times the entire thing it's the best story ever can you please make a sequel!
Sciny chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
this is brilliant idea!
Sciny chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
oh i just love banter between lillian and harry :D
rhododendron kaempferi chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
Glad Lillian ended that conversation! Can't imagine her having the talk with Harry" and the outcome being any good
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 62 . 7/27/2015
Wonderful, adventurous story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
Slightly ridiculous, petunia having a gun - she lives in England, where because it is civilised, you cannot easily get a gun, it has to be for work - therefore, she wouldn't have one
LordFira chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I'm curious as to why a few people suggested this story to me. I'm four chapters in and I am still no where near attached. The amount of errors, and the fact that I have to fill in gaps with what I would perceive is the correct word is a tad aggravating. Your story telling is...well, i'll try to stay somewhat positive, although I'm sure I am not. I'm going to have to question the individuals ability to discern a good fic from an ok fic from a bad fic. Regardless, as this is where I conclude reading your fic, I wish you luck in your writing ventures.

Word of advice, get a beta for the next one.
MysteryAsia chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
I'm a bit confused. Is Harry a Water elemental or an ice elemental? At one point it says water. In this chapter Flamel says ice. Am I even going to get an answer to this question? Idk
MysteryAsia chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
At the beginning, it was a bit slow, but I've really come to love this fanfiction. I like the fact that Dumbledore at least realizes that he should stop trying to dictate the boy's life. And I also like Lillian~ Ron has always been... Ron. Good job .
4,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »