Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
ben chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
great story, does Flamel have another stone?
Canuto-90 chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Good chapter.

Greetings from Argentina,

Santiago
theevilouterspacechicken chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
cool
twilightserius chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
damn it come on what happened are they gonna be a couple can someone get rid of dumblefcker n voldy of n snape aint that bad jus prejudiced XD
karlii chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Intrigue!

Flamel, even!

I hope Harry takes Harry"'s advice. Sirius too!

I can't wait to see what flamel has in store for them!

Keep up the good work!
Cenright chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
So THAT is why they didn't show up right when they left... They did, just not is the same place. Interesting twist you put in there. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
omh666 chapter 28 . 7/6/2009
That is a rather interesting twist in the road. Loved the chapter and as allways, can't wait for the next chapter to be put up.
chrisguy9017 chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Nice chapter good humor and to the point with a twist i was wondering how they would meet Nicolas. Can't wait for the next chpt.
ams71080 chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Interesting outcome on this chapter. So what's next?

Amber
riegert8 chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
good chapter
Lord of loss chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Arctic Wolf for Harry and A Lioness for Lillian o and you should try powering up the other students at hogwarts to balance out Harry and Lilians power it would make you story ten times better if they were actually challenged by there pears and before you get into the main pairings HArry and Lilian should date other people
shadan chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter, ended on a bit of a cliffhanger though. You're a meanie!
KoniK47 chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
good update i had absolutely no idea who the dude in the tunnels was going to be. update soon!
silverlasso chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Holy shit I am excited! This is just getting better and better. While the beginning was boring, thing quickly picked up and I can't wait to see what happens wig Flamel. Great work.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
HM I like Flamel. :) Harry and Lillian are so cute, and in denial, wonder when they will realize they like each other. Update ASAP please ;)
3,985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 176 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 196 .. Last Next »