Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Xadro chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
Hmm Im disappointed Freckles is a Parseltongue too, its supposed to be a rare and unique talent, so im guessing you are going to make her the real heir of Slytherin? Which means she is probably going to wear the ring Harry found in his vault no? I dont like it.
Xadro chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
While I haven't read your newest chapters and dont know if you already haven given Harry an House Elf, but I do hope that IF Harry gets an elf, then I hope it wont be Dobby because really that would be such an cliche, you know "Harry needs an house elf, calls Dobby and asks him to be his elf but only if Harry pays him (often more than Artur Weasley makes) and to call him Harry and not master and be best friends forever and all that crap" its been done and its really boring, its almost as bad as Harry remembering an Goblin name (99% of the time its Griphook) and suddenly he's the ally of Goblin Nation.

So if you give Harry an elf I hope you are going to do something similar as in the story "Dark Lord Potter Part 1" where he just buys an loyal, powerful and most of all traditional elf who doesn't need money and just calls Harry 'Master'.

Also you asked in earlier chapters what to do about Ron, well he's useless so why change him, just kill him off or something or use him as cannon fodder, we never saw him change in canon (asshole to the end) so why should you change him?

Anyway I think your story is pretty good, you made Freckles powerful but not in the same league as Harry himself, I don't know if you are planning to pair them together (myself am an H/Multi fan) but I think to many authors give Harry a girlfriend/fiancé who is easily on par with Harry with Magic (or Harry trains her to be as strong as him in 1/4 of the time) so while she has great power with her Fire Element she is just average (like canon Harry) in normal Magic, I hope you keep it that way.

Anyway I hope you update soon again!

- Xadro
Cenright chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
Hmm... It is interesting, but I am not sure yet if I like the plot twist yet. I am reserving judgment to see how you develop it. I have liked the rest of the story so far though, so hopefully I will like where you take this also. (Just don't drag it on TOO long.)
Cenright chapter 20 . 2/8/2009
Wow... Total twist. I don't know what to think of it yet, I will have to get a few chapters into it, and see how long the dimension travel lasts.

Reading on...
dpwheels57 chapter 22 . 2/7/2009
I like the reaction of the two Harry's when they meet each other. The story is going good. I have to stop and think about which Harry I'm reading about to make sure which is which. This is a story that makes you think about what is going on and where. Keep it up. Can't wait to see if and when both Harry's meet Voldy at the same time.
slick15 chapter 22 . 2/5/2009
update again soon please! just an amazing story i must say!
Therio chapter 22 . 2/1/2009
Good chapter. I hope to see Harry talk more and compare notes. Maybe give each other some solutions to problems that the other is facing.

I can't say as I like the other world interlude. I am one of those people that prefer to find things out as Harry finds them out. That's just my perspective. I know there are other reviewers that do like to see it.
Wolfric chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
karlii chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
Nice chapter..

I hope the Harrys' figure out a way to work together.. and gain some insight into Gryff's and Slyth's.

Good luck with getting a computer!

Keep up the good work!
Darth Lelouch chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
I love! I want the next !
ams71080 chapter 22 . 1/30/2009
Yikes! Lots happening. Waiting for more.

Amber
charlie chapter 22 . 1/30/2009
Fantastic-love it thanks for writing it!
FaithlessGirl chapter 22 . 1/30/2009
i know how you are feeling had a similar prob not long ago...

but cool update should be interesting what is following
raka chapter 22 . 1/30/2009
Another great chapter of a really good story.

I was expecting more fun and caustic, biting comments from Harry" to other people, but I guess it's okay.

And is Harry doing something sitting all day in his room(like trying to find if the painting to find Potter home is not destroyed in this dimension) or just wasting away(which seems highly unlikely).

Anyway please continue with your story and hope you sort out your computer problems soon so that we are graced with more frequent updates :D :D :D
Rayuzen chapter 22 . 1/30/2009
decent chapter altho i was hoping for more ;p
3,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 176 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 196 .. Last Next »