Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Wolfric chapter 28 . 6/24/2009
Fine chapter. Many plot lines are coming together, seems like things will be heating up. Thanks for writing. W.
Jimm chapter 28 . 6/24/2009
Good chapter, but I think the flow and impact would have been better with everything in chronological order, rather than with the return first.
elfdemon05 chapter 28 . 6/24/2009
I wonder who will be pair with Harry before pairing up with Lillian,because I don't think Harry can bear other girls as Harry seems to think they're noisy and stupid.(no offense,I really love your story,I love the Harry in this story,carefree but Slytherin at the same really amaze me to no end when I was reading Harry and Lillian interact with each other.~w~ )

By the way,will you write the other dimensional world that Harry and Lillian went?
raka chapter 28 . 6/23/2009
It's a great read as always... I like both of your stories and the way you write them very much...

Anyway, regarding this chapter, it started off well, but the ending seemed a bit rushed... So much has/is happening in those two weeks which you have written in some two paragraphs... I understand that you wanted to prepare the original world... but still...

And regarding the pairing, I was not part of the ppl who have EXPLODED, if this story is not a Harry/Lillian pairing... BUT I surely WOULD HAVE if it was not that pairing... I'm just very happy that you have decided not to 'not have them' romantically involved...
nixglen chapter 28 . 6/22/2009
Very, very good. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
zoe the god chapter 28 . 6/20/2009
waw you got sirius freed just like that!

why did they not do this in the books, you now what, from now on this wil be the real story to me.

it's so mutch more fun like this.

and THANK YOU for not making the power 'the dark lord knows not' LOVE i mean WHAT THE FUCK!

how would Harry kill him with 'love'!

"i love you voldemort" *harry hugs voldemort* "oh no he has found my weakness, ah!" *voldemort turns into a pile of ashes* "now that i have defeated voldemotr i will marry someone who looks like my mum and have lots of kids."

THE END!

plese just kill me now.

annyway... tnx for not letting that happen.

i love the story and if you abandon it i wil find out whare you live and kill you in your sleep!

or i may be overreacting...no no i'm not, kill in sleep it is!

(you should be happy, it's a pretty clean death)

but if you just continiu to update you dont have to worry, i'll stay right here in a small county they call Belgium.

but dont mind good old psycotic me! just write on
Shrouded Monarch chapter 28 . 6/20/2009
Very, VERY good story. Erm ... have a short Harry/Daphne bit, maybe one or two others before moving onto Harry/Lillian. Just a recommendation. Anyway, I love your characterisation of Harry as a Slytherin, it's much better than most, and I love Lillian as well, so no problems there.

Thanks for writing

Keep up the good work and update soon

C-C
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 28 . 6/20/2009
I liked the way you explained the first 24 hours :p
shiftyless chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Just so neat, everything described & written very well
shiftyless chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
I like how the troll was dealt with very neat it was well written this here is everything described well also
shiftyless chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Just very neat this here chapter is
shiftyless chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This here chapter is goodly it is
Canuto-90 chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
Good ff! I started reading it some time ago but I forgot about it. Now I found it again and I'm waiting for the next update.

Greetings from Argentina,

Santiago
phoenix rampant chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
its a good story so far. i like the idea of elemental powers and the Slytherin harry is good, cold and logical without being cruel

you tend to have small mistakes in your writing substituting a similar word for the correct one for example in chapter 23 you have the twins singing "he got of" insted of "he got off"
adenoide chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
I like Harry how he is because he's not stupid. Dumby don't want his weapon more power than him. Blaise make a good friend for Harry he's neutral. Draco cannot think by himself only by his father.
4,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 203 .. Last Next »