Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Darker-destiny chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
Cool Chapter. Im glad Harry now has access to his ancestral home. I wonder whats gona be in there... Hope you update quicker this time!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
Another great chapter, i really hope Harry hurts some people before he goes back iome
StrawberryBlondeBookworm chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
are they going to be visiting a few more dimensions before getting back to their own? that would be quite fun!

cant wait for the next chapter
ep chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
chouette le suite

bonne contination

un lecteur fran├žais

a
raka chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
Finally... I almost thought that you would never update...

Anyway, it was another great chapter by you...

I especially liked the 13 yr old drunken Harry... :D

Waiting for your next chapter... Please update soon...
Lepton chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
Interesting story. Perhaps a bit convoluted but reasonably original. Question though, is there going to be any sort of romantic relationship between Harry and Lillian?

Chapter length is good, characterisation is good, grammar is definitely above average.

Please continue.
shadan chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
Nice chapter. I found the drunk Harry funny, and the way he treats the Weasleys and Hermione.

Update soon.
FaithlessGirl chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
Aw I liked it... but please I would love to have a little more interaction between Harry'' and Lilian...

Or just Harry and Harry''
Celena Black chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
hey, that was awesome! some small mistakes but i can't find them now...so its probably just me! lol,

in one of the previous chapters you said that dimension travellers return to the moment they left, will that be happening, if it will i'll be looking forward to seeing what harry and Lillian have been up to!

Until next time

Kamui
Tmctflyboy chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
well glad that they are being sent back home. i do hope that you come back to the reality they are in now every once and awhile just to see how harry has changed since meeting his younger self. look forward to the next chapter
Midnight Angels chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
It's a good thing they're going home, but will we find out what happens when the "other" Harry finds out all that his Dumbledore has been keeping from him?
Malchior chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
I think it would be funny if AU Harry left a list of things for Older Harry to do. Like 1) Go to Vault 2) Read Will 3) Visit Ancestral Home 4) Learn Real Magic (List of spells to learn) etc. or give it to Sirius to give to Harry so Dumbledore doesn't interfere.

One question, if the Dark Forces are massing in the first world because Harry and Lillian are gone, does that mean with their presence in the second world, the Light forces are massing?
anon chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
You wasted eight chapters just to get harry a way to visit his ancestral home...you could have just had the stupid painting in his vault and accelerated the dark activity through other means rather than putting them in the regular hp universe

story was actually going good until you put in the alternate dimension crap ruined the whole feel of the story
bluminous8 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
You just made my day. Amazing plot, and i like the differences in both Harry's and in their way they reacted to different situations.

I love Lilian's character development, it's very believable, one of the truly great OCs that is introduced in Hp fandom.

Her funny moments in breakfast made me snicker, and the flight with Harry" staring at the big cahoonies! what a hoot! heheh

great chapter and writing, More power to you and may your creative juices continue to ooze.

blu
Lientjuhh chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
Ahh... I like it.. Well done.. :)
3,939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 203 .. Last Next »