Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power

Amber
TheFutureEmpress chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
o.O

cliffy!

you know you've gotta update soon

riots can be dangerous, ya know?

just sayin'...
Wolfric chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
Well... that's interesting. Thanks for writing. W.
Viceroy10 chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
they are at potter manor
zoey zink chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
WHAT? that made practically no sense! i don't know why they aren't in thier own world or were they are! its your story! geez! pleasepleaseplease update with a Chapter!
aapaji123 chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
Nice. You get my hopes up just so they can make a spectacular fall. Great chapter though. It's short, yes, but throws another twist in the story. Update soon.
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
Very good question indeed. I hope you update soon so we can find out. I don't review much, usually hopping story to story as soon as I finish one that I don't think much about it, but I am a fan of this fic, and I hope you update again soon. I love this concept, and especially how you've had Harry's attitude change from how it was in canon. I like a somewhat, darker Harry. Not all Gryffindor-ish. I also wanna see what happens with the Mona Lisa.
StrawberryBlondeBookworm chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
oh now thats interesting! but why would they not want to be found? i guess ill just have to wait to find out like everyone else eh.
riegert8 chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
This chapter is something but it seem don't be part of the story.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
great chapter. it gives us some info on the mechanics of a portal.

although i will be honest and say that when you were giving the description of the body breaking down and then reintergrating itself...-the first ting that came to mind was a wormhole. and i had this image of stargatesg-1. (yes, i love that show!)

anyway, while it was short, it was, like i said, informative.

however, i am going to say and hope that they are already back (which is cool how you set that info up) and are training hard.

and just who is the "one" person who can control these things? (is it harry?)

great chapter, keep up the grea work!
nxkris chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
interesting chapter though you could have gotten a decent amount of story into this chapter. update soon.
SoA chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
lol, nice one
Lord of Darkness13 chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
not cool...good but not cool I was expecting another great chapter and all we got was a teaser.
Blah chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
You could have really avoided to post this useless interlude.
Junky chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
What! OMFG! You can't give out this type of information and expect us to wait for another update, you sod!
3,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 203 .. Last Next »