Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Terapsina chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
I want to start out and say that I really like this story. Mainly because you have written a very interesting original character, but also because this Harry is much more reasonable. It always annoyed me when harry did those stupid Gryffindorish things when a Slytherin mind could come up with much easier answers.

Just to state a fact I think that Lilian and Harry should definitely get together, they seem so different but the things that make them similar shows how good they would be together. So remember Lilian/Harry is GO!

I want to see people jelling at our Harry especially Hermione, she is kind of responsible for him stealing a very famous painting.

Update, or I'm gonna talk Harry into freezing you to you're computer.
awesomekent chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
hey raul i would like to start by saying your story is amazing. i have never before actually followed a wip story but i cant tear myself away from this one. the plot is brilliant well thought out n the attitude of both harry and lillian is great. just one complaint update faster man this story rocks.

shrikant
The French Dark Lord chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
that was a great!If you need help for any future trips in France ask and I'll be delighted to serve as a translator ;)

Keep updating!
rags007 chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
loved this chapter...hope you update soon!
raka chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
Another nice chapter of a great story... As always, waiting eagerly for your next update... :)

Cheers... Enjoy Life...
bluminous8 chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
amazing job, i liked the antics of Harry and Sirius in making stories up for the french. does mona lisa talk? is she a magical painting?
madsloth chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
Cool update, look forward to the reaction of everyone especially Hermione.

So this Voldemort is more powerful than normal Voldemort? What has made him unimaginable powerful? Not using Wormtail’s hand maybe? Or is he the normal power for Voldemort and you are just saying he is real powerful?
imgonnadie chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
Excellent chapter
Lientjuhh chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
I like it... Well done.. :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
more please please faster updates I love your writing thank you
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
this was a great chapter.

full of everything that makes a chapter worth it.

captivating plot, keeping me on the edge of my chair...all good things in my book.

anyway, i am eager to see them get back, but i am also eager to see the reaction to the other world dumbles. and of course...does harry use the pianting while in the "Fake, not his world place" or does he use it when he gets home? i cannot wait to see.

keep up the great work.
magiquill9 chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
nice heist.
SoA chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
awesome chapter! waiting for more
RRW chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
But this is too funny...I almost wish the two worlds would merge so you have two Harry's fighting Voldemort. le
hrrshthsrth chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
l liked it, even tho it was a little...straight forward and predictable but good none the less.
3,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 203 .. Last Next »