Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
CatWriter chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
So let me get this straight, Harry's Dumbles is a manipulative bastard and probably evil and Harry"s Dumbles is just stupid? Yea, yea, I know he's human and makes mistakes yada yada. Basically he acts like god on earth most of the time and when he screws up he claims to be just human or an old man a.k.a. Stupid. Good story, I think that Harry" which will from here on out be Harry, while dark is not evil, he's just stuck in survival mode. You know kill or be killed, but not really kill, just maim seriously. And he doesn't like taking orders after a life time of the Durseleys who can blame him. Harry just never had a chance to just be a kid. And with the war starting when will he be? Poor kid, he trusts no one really, maybe Siri but even he's not fully trusted.

Good story, update soon.

Catwriter
TheDon1023 chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
Harry and Lillians realationship seems a lot like cannon James and Lilys realationship except that instead of Harry wanting to date Lily and Lily thinking him an asshole not worthy of her time until her 7th year they both think the other are asshole unworthy of each others time
Nights Silhouette chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
An ok chapter, keep it up.
Analeise chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
Good! Lillian will be with Harry! Thank you! Good story!
Therio chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
A few comments.

The chapter was good, except not enough Harry and Lilian.

I'm glad to see that Harry and Lilian will end up together. In which case, can you have them actually start to act a little friendly with esch other rather than bickering all the time. It didn't work for Ron and Hermione in Canon, and it's not working here. I don't know about you, but I would not want to spend the rest of my life with someone that is constantly bickering and arguing with me about something or another.

Any idea when you may be starting the alternate world fic? It will be interesting to read now that older Harry has learned a few things from younger Harry. Older Harry must have learned a few more interesting things between the time we last saw them and when Harry and Lilian returned home.
Junky chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
Is the follow up to the alternate world going to be very long?

Are the worlds going to meet again? You do realise that a lot of your readers are reading your story because its a Slytherin!Harry and not a fifth year diversion, don't you?

I understand that you have to close that plot since you opened it but I hope that the main story will remain in this dimension.

Having two main characters with the same identity is kinda weird.

Also, I hope that you aren't going to turn Lilian to a Mary-Sue now that she's known to be the Heir of Slytherin (which I suspected from the moment Harry was unable to put on the Slytherin ring). Her strengths seem to be in Potions so she won't suddenly change into a duelling master with amazing transfiguration skills, right?

Actually I apologize for saying so much about your fic. It's yours and you can go anywhere with it. It's just that you are an amazing writer and a lot of writers go the ways I suggested that you don't ... thereby destroying everything they've done so far. Somehow in every fic I read, the moment a character knows that he/she is a heir of something, they get a huge power boost and get fucked.

Anyways I trust that you'll do the right thing since you have done it for so many chapters (though I'm still a little weirded out by the AU part since it opens too many possibilities now that Dumbledore knows how to do it; I hope you'll explain this one unless it's going to be one of those AU jumping Harry fics).

Good luck and update soon.
ZoeZK chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
woo woo! lol i am seriously in love with this story! when harry and lillian (it was so funny when sirius called her freckels!) fell out of... the other world, their dialogue was hilarious! i'm so happy that sirius was cleared but now voldie has a body! :( haha oh well. glad to hear that harry's power isn't love. that is a lame power. okay, i can't wait for your next update so please update soon!
ep chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
excellent , j'adore ta fic

un lecteur fran├žais

a
rags007 chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
great chap...update sooner please...
Guest chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
Very nice chapter as always, I can't wait for more!
SoA chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
this was a pretty boring chapter.. i've always supported this story, but it would be tragic for harry and lillian not to end up together, and i don't like such tragedies.

I think i'm gonna stop reading at this chapter and draw my own conclusions to this story.

thank you for writing.
animaluvr123 chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
riegert8 chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
This is a good chapter but the last for me, I only started reading this story for I wanted to see Harry paired with Lillian. From what I got from your author notes is that Harry would get together but it won't last long, so I figured there be no point in reading any more.
nxkris chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
nice chapters. i like how harry got drunk and caused sirius problems on the return trip and then in this chapter showing what has happened in this world. will lillian and harry may not date for a while, could you at least have them become actual friends? update soon.
jjack0310 chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
I really hope that harry stays with lillian, they are a cool pair

the chapter was great, although, I felt a bit shorter than your usualy ones.

update soon