Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 23 . 3/8/2009
stop giving Lillian so much pull over Harry. Other than Lillian being more annoying than ever this chapter was great. I'd love more Harry vs Molly
ep chapter 23 . 3/8/2009
j'adore , bonne continuation

un lecteur français

au plaisir de lire ta suite

a
animaluvr123 chapter 23 . 3/8/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Therio chapter 23 . 3/8/2009
Congratulations on the one year anniversary of this fic. (According to the dates at the top of the page)

Nice to see someone finally put Molly in her place.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
Thanks for the fic, its great.
madsloth chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
Nice chapter, looking forward to the fallout from the ring I always wished someone would punch Molly in the face. Still would like to know how/why/when Wormtail went running to Voldemort when he had no reason to do so. And the first indication we had that he had done so was when Lucius showed up. If dumbls was not such a puss, he could have had Lucius taken out, that would have delayed things a bit. But he must fight a bloodless war I guess. Also is Harry” ever going to tell Harry he has a block on his magic placed on him by Dumbls? Also you might think Dumbls would want to confiscate that glory hand or what ever it is called. Does not do to have a now known ‘spy’ able to bypass your wards and move around undetected.

Looking Forward to next update!
Krisis chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
Impressive.

Though i confess i dont like this alternate universe.
zotkwikola chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
hey lovely, just want to let you now i check the story every day and it fills my hart with joy to see you update -

as for typos i only relly notisd a few times you call'd harry harry" but for the rest i dident so update soon and i wil review
ZoeZK chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
hahah this story is amazing! i really want lillian (mary sounds weird) and harry to get together! lol that would be an interesting combination... so update soon please?
odango3 chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
Hmm... How to describe what I'm felling right now... I stayed up all night reading this story because I was absolutely loving it. Then you added the alternate universe part which completely threw me for a loop. Honestly I kept hoping that you were going to say "just kidding" and return to the storyline. While the idea of slytherin Harry meeting his cannon self is amusing, I don't understand why you did it. He'll get to steal a painting but surely there are other ways to find Potter Manor. I don't mean this as a flame. I'm trying to be honest. The alternate universe mid plot feels INCREDIBLY out of place in your overall plot. As far as Lillian or Mary (whichever name you feel like calling her at the time), back when I was loving the story I was thinking that she could be paired with Harry but it would only work out if they naturally started to like one another rather than all of a sudden forced. She is currently very annoying. I guess that is what I'm feeling about the alternate universe situation - it feels forced into the plot. Best of wishes with the rest of your story. I will keep a look out for updates but I really wish you would go back and remove this entire sudden AU plot device that popped out of nowhere.
Nights Silhouette chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
A good chapter, keep it up.
Malchior chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Yet another bonding moment between Harry and Lillian, and yet you throw it out the window. For 7 days they were locked together in a room, do you expect us to believe they didn't ask questions about one another? You can't just sit and read for 7 days straight, your mind gets an overload and needs a break. When they aren't arguing, Harry and Lillian get along very well and have a lot in common. I could so easily have pictured Lillian asking Harry things like, "What's your favorite class? How's school? What are you reading? What do you do for fun? What's it like in Slytherin? Besides Blaise, who else do you hang out with?" Also, changing matchsticks into needles was the first Transfiguation lesson, how is it she hasn't gotten it 4 months later with Hermione as a friend? Lillian isn't lazy, I doubt she spent all 4 months without practice and if the "know-it-all" does it with all spellwork and not intent, then Lillian would be able to as well.

Why is Lillian even hanging out with Ron? She was there when he came into the compartmant like a fool and started asking highly personal questions about the night Harry's parents were murdered like it was no big deal. I doubt that was a very endearing quality of his. Not to mention it's obvious Lillian respects Harry greatly and trusts him a lot, so Ron running around bad mouthing him for being a "dirty Slytherin" and spreading rumors of him being a Dark Wizard is not something I imagine she likes much. I also don't understand why Hermione is friends with him either, it took a troll for Ron and Hermione to become friends in cannon because she is a "nightmare" and has no friends I highly doubt Lillian was enough for them to put aside their differences and be friends. It's not like he has much in common with either of the two. Ron is quidditch and chess crazy. Lillian and Hermione are not. The only reason cannon Harry was so into the game was because he was on the team, and even then, it's flying he truly loves. If anything, Ron would be friends with Seamus and Dean. Oh and I forgot to mention, Dean is muggleborn, why would he think the Boy-Who-Lived should be in Gryffindor considering he probably never even heard of him unless he reads as much as Hermione does?

Another question, Harry and Lillian are friends now, why is they are STILL at each others throats from the get go when school starts again? I can understand a love/hate relationship, but it seems like at everyturn, Harry goes out of his way to insult her. If Harry really wanted a rise out of her, he'd say something insultingly complimental, like "Drop the ugly scowl Freckles, it mares your pretty face". She'd be angry, embarassed and confused all at once, something I'm sure he'd be quite proud of, and not to mention frustrated because with all three of those emotions, it'd be hard to come up with a counter.
raka chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
Wow.. I am so looking forward to the talk between Lillian and Harry... Another great chapter in my most favorite story... And things really are moving forward a lot faster...

Waiting for your next update with baited breath... :)
Malchior chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
I decided to re-read your story and I noticed there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors in the first few chapters. Like misplaced words, as if you type out the sentence, deleted only part of it by mistake, and then continued typing, or words like know/now, and several times you've used "am" instead of "I'm" or "I am".

Also, I can't help but wonder about this incident. In cannon, Harry, Hermione and Ron become best friends because of the troll because there are some things you just can't help but be friends after, and surviving a troll fight is one of them. How come it didn't happen here? I mean, Harry literally saved Lillian's life by sacrificing himself for her, how is it possible that she isn't a lot more friendly afterword? Not only that, but as he lay there broken and undoubtedly bleeding, he defeats the troll like the heros in stories. So how come there is still so much animosity after this?
Necrow0lf chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
Awesome chapter, I can't wait for the next one!\

I seriously love this story :)
3,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 188 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 208 .. Last Next »