Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
bluminous8 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
You just made my day. Amazing plot, and i like the differences in both Harry's and in their way they reacted to different situations.

I love Lilian's character development, it's very believable, one of the truly great OCs that is introduced in Hp fandom.

Her funny moments in breakfast made me snicker, and the flight with Harry" staring at the big cahoonies! what a hoot! heheh

great chapter and writing, More power to you and may your creative juices continue to ooze.

Lientjuhh chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
Ahh... I like it.. Well done.. :)
lordofthewolves chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
great chapter really enjoyed it cant wait for the next
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
but why would there need to be a reason for getting them home, when they already are home.

i am very eager to see them get back, but if when they went to the other world; they came back through to thei own, then where did they go?

i cannot wait!

plau i am very confused as to the portal travel thing...
ams71080 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
LOVED it! Waiting for more.

sjrodgers23 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
cant wait for more of this story hurry updates please thank you loved it
dvdvhsvcr chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
I don't think you said what Harry"'s animagus form is. I reccomend an Emperor penguin.
Whatever Star chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
Ouch dumbledore, your harry might already break away from you as it is. after all, sirius helped the harry that technically wasnt his godson break out, what makes you think he wont do the same for his.
RRW chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
Well before they leave, I would hope that both Harry(s) find a way to keep in touch with each other...a way to be there for each other now that the portal has been opened. But what I think is most important is for the other Harry get that stone so he can have a way to get to his ancestral home, and more importantly get a way to get Sirius out of Grimmauld Place.

Also perhaps they (Harry, Harry, and Sirius) need to take a trip to Gringotts before Dumbledore finds them? This way Harry can find out what is really going on before Sirius takes a trip through a veil or perhaps that trip can be prevented all together (you know DOM, prophecy, yada, yada, yada). What do you think?

Finally, I hate to say it, but I like the two universes merged. I so love the mayhem that Harry has created and the blinders he has lifted...telling off Mrs. is just too funny and so much fun to read!
Call0013 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
cool chapter and is it just cowinsedens that harry and lillian got to the same world or are they soul mate(or sumthing like it)
Stunna21 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
great chapter so update soon and keep writing its great i can't wait for more.
brighteyes343 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
alright harry 2 better go look in his vaults and find his parents will

When will hermione learn to leave certain things alone

Is harry 1 going to cause dumbles so more grief before he leaves

Nights Silhouette chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
An ok chapter, keep it up.
jjack0310 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
please please send them back to their world, not another alternate dimension.

and please update soon