Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Bast Misao chapter 8 . 6/14
In chapter 4 Professor McGonagall tells Harry and the Dursleys that the Hogwarts school year would end in May, yet here they are still at school in the middle of June. You might want to fix that.
FINALLY
Finally, for one fanfiction in my lifetime, Harry has the sense not to go bumbling into the dining with his letter like an idiot.
Thank you.
(It's always killed me how stupid that was.)
abuabu90 chapter 41 . 6/9
Can I just say that I LOVE this voldemort
abuabu90 chapter 22 . 6/8
this whole thing just got fucked up
Dragonhitter chapter 62 . 6/7
Loved reading this story! A true masterpiece
Assaulting a girl! That is so sexist. Just leave it at assault next time please.
hp29 chapter 1 . 5/29
Hy! I love your storie, and i would like translate your storie in french
Could you give me your permission?
Thanks :)
ak chapter 62 . 5/20
bonne fic!
Dcreature chapter 62 . 5/20
Amazing story, thank you for sharing.
Skulldued chapter 62 . 5/14
I simply loved this fic. I devoted my whole weekend to just read and if was glorious. And I say to the creator Raul (or sage ra idk) thank you and goodbye
Mr. Devilson chapter 1 . 5/4
This story is one of my absolute favorites. It's the third time I'm reading it. Thanks for wriing this masterpiece.
rampradeepkumar04 chapter 62 . 4/12
nice fiction by the way mr. raul, but in the way you started in the beginning it was amazing until chapter dragon but after that i think u prolonged the story in the battle . u should have wait at least harry reached fifth year after that he means voldmort needs time to gain strength for finale battle . in this story u gave more importance to the other people than harry and also u forgot to set any friends for him whatever he is doing he did single handed and there is no importance for weasly's and grangers who is very important persons in this original story .
instead of waking up voldmot in his 3rd year if attended triwizard tournament it would be good idea that to u took almost 12 chapters for battle i think its too much and one thing u involved normal people too much and gave too much importance .
but u know first harry's two years were amazing u should have continued that the way its started . one thing i don't understand y would u set harry in slytherin if he changes his personality after four years . sometimes his rude behavior was too much , ok i understand when he stayed with durslys and he should know one thing very sure that if some behave that rude he can understand how much he can hurt others from the experience of durslys . some one never show love in him but when he joined in hogwards at least he should have show some respect when some show some love in him
any way there are lot of mistakes in this story, if u like write another story in some time please take these items in ur mind
laserthrasher1 chapter 38 . 4/4
You are now my favourite fanfiction writer...
laserthrasher1 chapter 13 . 4/3
MOOAAAARRRRRR!

MOOOOSEJGDISNMDOICFVNSDOIFNOIS NMDIFJSRIODGNJOISJDC

I LOVE HARRY POTTER SedfuoiNSCJ

Im guessing lilian is gonna end up with harry...
zeps9001 chapter 62 . 3/31
Okay first of all remove the Humor tag. And it barely was resembles Potters universe. It did start as one and went really well but then you added some primordial godly creatures in the mix, billions of people dying.
You wrote Harry really well. I liked Lillian, but it was obvious that they would be get togheter from first chapter, so what's the point of waiting so long. Malfoy made no sense, he was always against them, he had some small doubts but he never betrayed Voldemort and you never included a scene where he changed, but suddenly he's with Granger and they have kids together?
I really don't like the whole black and white mentality.
The 'Good' creatures all had 'Evil' properties, but 'Evil' was just evil. You yourself made fun of it from Harry's perspective, but still ignored it and never explored it further.
And 'Evil' itself made no sense, he's supposed to the actual concept of everything evil. So why when Voldemort literally kills billions and billions of people Evil isn't effected, but when he uses some dark curses suddenly he can come back?
And you need to work on your battle scenes, it felt confusing and poorly choreographed. They are in one place then they are in some completely another scene, i couldn't figure out what half of those attack were supposed to be by your description.
3,985 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »