Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Cassx313 chapter 61 . 1/17
OMG. I fucking cried... a short sequel of the futureee! since its a Dystopia world how is it remake?
The nuclear gasses and all that... Whabout Lillian?! Are they both going to live happily ever after or...
Whabout Blaise or Draco? The Weasleys. heck! Even Lillian's father or the Grangers
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/14
Read this and enjoyed it quite a bit.
Good plot and balanced villain, even if Harry does feel overpowered at times.
Loved Lillian &.his interaction with her.
Crazy commenter chapter 61 . 1/11
A few minor points:

1) How can Arthur be part of a meeting when he's already dead?

2) I'm not sure you know what the word "exponential" means, because you use it wrong several times.

In general, interesting story, but I liked the first section far more than the second.
Confused chapter 51 . 1/10
When the wards on London fell, and knowing that it's the big bad's capitol and that he is likely there, why the hell did they not send in ten to thirty nuclear Trident missiles from their subs? Or, to quote another source, evil wins because good is dumb. They're still fighting with kid gloves on while the world literally burns.
The marauders21 chapter 61 . 1/4
I read the whole thing. I think it is sad that she died but i do not know what that black cube is?
Shaydis chapter 61 . 1/3
please please please right again this was so amazing :')
Tinithor chapter 61 . 1/1
Well, i don't often review anymore but this story was good enough that i figure I'll spend a few minutes of my time to show my appreciation. I've read a hell of a lot of fan fiction over the years and I've generally come to the conclusion that stories with OC's tend to suck. I'm happy to say that this story was able to show me that that's not always the case. In my opinion this story showcased the absolute perfect usage of an OC as well as the ability to start from a place we can all recognize in the fandom (because if we didn't love Harry Potter we wouldn't be here reading this) and taking us on an adventure we could of never imagined at the start.

This story was able to smoothly transition from familiar beginnings to an epic battle the scale of which I've not seen before in a Harry Potter fic and it never felt like it was too out there. A lot of people have grand ideas but they don't know how to put it into a story in a way that feels fluid and natural. This story Harry reached godlike levels of power but with the journey you took us on it just felt like that was the natural way it should go.

A damn fine example of fan fiction that reminded me of why i come back to this site still after years and dig through mountains of garbage. Its because every once in a while i find a gem like this story. You should be proud of what you've created here.
ninjabee04 chapter 61 . 12/29/2014
This is the third time reading this story i really love it great work
Haydeez97 chapter 61 . 12/28/2014
I read this story a long time ago and it still amazes me. I remember thinking that this story is really good what with its plots and all about 2 years ago.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/26/2014
Did you take Walker and Casey from the TV programme Chuck? Because if so then you, my good man, are absolutely fantastic!
Shin1gam1 chapter 61 . 12/23/2014
Wonderful Story!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/23/2014
...
ziwhtam1 chapter 61 . 12/20/2014
this is a great story i hope you right a sequel before long
Michael1357 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
One of my abosolute favorite stories I've ever read, just perfect!
TheElementalIcePhoenix chapter 61 . 12/12/2014
Sequel please? This is on my top 5 list, and such a popular fanfic! just search all harry potter fanfics and sort in favorites, its on page 2-4 of the top Harry Potter fanfics
3,806 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »