Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Master DK chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
love it
Soldier2000 chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
Hi, nice chapter. You can do them shorter and more frequent updates.
Lientjuhh chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
good.. I like it... I wiuld like that you let harry and austin spent some time there and then they can go back... Harry (slytheryn) teaches Harry (griffyndor more complexc magic and other stuff like how to think like a slytherin... ;)
Therio chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
Thanks for the great Christmas gift. Loved the chapter. Can't wait for the Harry meeting.

Best of the Season to you and your family.
LiptonTea chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
YIPPERS! You updated! {grins} this was a good step up in the time traveling stuff. makes things much more interesting, yah know? [of course you know, you wrote it. lolz] can't wait for the next one! :)
Silvanatri chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
holy crap, i haven't anticipated a chapter this much in a long time. its not really that surprising though, since ff has gone down in the last year, yaoi taking over so much. anyways, great chapter and im really excited about the next chapter.
sniper757 chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
great chap. the storys that have a harry go to the normal harry potter world most of the time are not as good as this CHAPTER. i can't wait to see where this gose and how harry will be around the others.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
Awesome awesome story so far I can not wait for more.
jjack0310 chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
This story was one of my very favorites

UNTIL this chapter.

I liked the other dimension very much, Harry not taking crap from Dumbledore, and kicking everyone's ass. Ron basing and basically everything else.

I hope Harry is able to go back to his original dimension, and I read in the A/N that next chapter harry goes back to his dimension, I wonder how is it going to affect this dimension and the original one too.

younger harry potter will probably hep out the older one

please please please update soon, dont take as long as you did for this chapter.

Lina chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
this update is great

and I cannot wait for the next

your loyal and addicted reader #1007
ShinObi87 chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
Greatest harry potter fic I have read ever!

Interesting Harry vs Harry (will your harry bedisappointed in himself?)

Will Harry revealed his wandless spellcasting?

How will cannon harry react to a younger, dark more powerful him.

Will Lilian punch Ron of hittihg on her?
wlippinc chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
Things have taken a wonderful turn of events. Please don't take so long with the updates. I don't think that I can handle the suspense
vairetwilight chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
wow totally was not expecting that to happen. Cant wait to see a harry harry confrontation. hehe that sounds completely insane. Happy Holidays and New Year.
FlamingThunder chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
You know what? This is my new favorite chapter, I always wondered how the canon versions of the characters would react to this Harry.
RRW chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
Why doesn't Harry's wand give him some advice or assistance to fix this problem? Is that why he keeps fainting? Also, will they start spraying some time turner dust on their friends so they can join them? The canon group meeting with the au group would make a really entertaining story! Hopefully this Harry can make the canon Harry grow a backbone that he currently lacks and prevent some of Dumbledore's disatrous decisions.
3,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 201 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 221 .. Last Next »