Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Tiffany's Hogwarts Secrets chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
You know... I realy want Harry from JR's world to be good friends with your Harry. This is a verry unique story and I'm loving every minute of it!
riegert8 chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
I think that this is an Interesting chapter, I think that Dumbledore is an stupid. Dumbledore mention that Harry & Lillian is missing would never match up with Harry & Lillian personality, Harry & Lillian don't make mistakes with their magic. So it screams that Dumbledore is a liar to people who know Harry & Lillian.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
Great job! I loved this chapter, good reactions and characterization. Please update as soon as you can!
colin chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
I like this twist on the story I hope your harry shows everyone how strong he is. Update soon.
Destined For Hell chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
Is Dumbledore still going to be manipulative?
nxkris chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
wonderful chapter. cant wait for the harry's to meet. also s-harry needs to get a working wand while hes there. update soon.
Destined For Hell chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
How powerful is Mary going to be I know Harry will be powerful because of the Elder Wand but how powerful will she be? And just so you know a lot of the time when it should say I'm it says am.

Thanks
aapaji123 chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
So, Dumbledore lied. In a way I can see how that might be helpful. We can't have any dark wizards know that Harry Potter is gone now can we? But honestly it seems a little arogant of them. Didn't the DoM invent the time-turner? They should be able to fix this or atleast correctly guess what happened. But on to the writing. I love this chapter and can't wait to see if Draco and the other Slytherin's can find out the truth. You've played all the reactions of the Weasleys correctly and I can't wait for Harry's reacation to Harry. I have a feeling that Elemental Harry will be horrified at how weak Canon Harry is. Overall great writing as usual, keep it up, and update soon.
Darth Lelouch chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
very good. thank you for the chapter.
ams71080 chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
I just love your Harry. He doesn't take crap from anyone.

Amber
Nasser Himura chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
Pretty boring chapter, I only really enjoy the Harry centric chapters, sure do hope we see alternate Harry show up Canon Harry real soon, nothing like a 3rd year kicking a 5th years ass :). Hope we see less of the Weasley's next chapter there such an annoying group and can't stand their POV in this chapter. Keep up the good work though, and really excited about the next chapter.
Timaeus552 chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
Nice chapter, though i would have liked so see some more action with Harry simply insulting everyone around him xD

ah well, good work, hope to see an update soon .. :)
Rainbow2007 chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
i love it
Ravus7 chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
Very nice i like the dimension hopping. Update again soon!
jjack0310 chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
oh come on, I thought they will go back to their own timeline, but anyways, this one was crazy,

great chapter.