Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 1/1
finally found it again! been throught al my history and coudnt find itbut i did it... took me 3whole days
This flashback takes place right after the troll incident right? Which happened on Halloween. He didn't get his cloak until Christmas.
Wonderful story overall. But I absolutely hated the epilogue. First off, I really would've loved to see the scene of Harry reviving Lillian with the stone. Secondly, Luna's entire possession subplot seemed to be there specifically so she fit into the epilogue that you had planned, which I'm sorry to say was just god awful. There are no words that can show how much I hated the direction you took with these characters in this epilogue, I was hoping that after you revived her, they would rebuild and just try to live the rest of their lives. But you went the route of them gaining immortality and policing and controlling the world from the shadows. Hidden specters waiting for someone to step out of line. Only, now they're bored and decide to go dimension hopping? I can not express how incredibly idiotic I find this epilogue to be. And I can understand that this is a way to use these
(very op) characters in a different setting later, or that you just genuinely wanted it to end like this. I can't, however say that I enjoyed it in any way shape or form. Now again, I loved the story overall, and you are a wonderful writer, so I'm looking forward to reading anything else from you. But, sadly I'm going to have to pretend like this epilogue never existed in the first place.
Ray chapter 44 . 12/26/2016
This is a great story.

I just finished chapter 44.

Great Work dude.

Best Regards,

The doctor
Guest chapter 58 . 12/12/2016
Didn't charlie and mr weasley die
pheonix2k chapter 62 . 12/10/2016
AnImAlLoVeR14 chapter 62 . 12/4/2016
I absolutely loved this story! Literally finished it in two days I couldn't stop reading, it was the first time a story made me want to tell the author how amazing they made their story come to life! Much love and gratitude for all you authors who do what you do!
Fluffy'sMama chapter 52 . 12/2/2016
I can't get over the fact that CHUCK BARSTOWSKI, SARAH WALKER AND CASEY ARE IN THIS STORY!
IT'S JUST BLOODY HELL AWESOME
Fluffy'sMama chapter 50 . 12/2/2016
FINALLY
Shadowdog11 chapter 58 . 12/2/2016
Luna crazy. That flashback was interesting though
Shadowdog11 chapter 50 . 12/1/2016
When people pull this magical match making crap I always want them to be punished severely
Shadowdog11 chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
Lots of changes!
Shadowdog11 chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Why'd wormtail leave?
Velial13 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
That just might be the most serious issue of this story, magic isn't chakra, in the books, or hell, even movies, no one ever got tired of using magic, hence wizards are not containers of magic, but more like it's conductors.
marvdeee chapter 62 . 11/27/2016