Reviews for Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power
Guest chapter 57 . 8/21/2016
Your logic is flawed bruv. Compared to the bare handful that turn to the dark arts there are uncountable masses that practice normal magic regularly. By your reasoning, the majority of witches and wizards should be empowering your, so called, "Good" pretty much constantly. Furthermore, if "Good" transubstantiated itself into the "magic that exists everywhere" as the Drakon claims in ch. 57, then how is it that Man possessed the capability to summon forth magic from an alternate plane of existance in the first place? You just dismantled your entire mythos with one single conversation.
kiwiking52 chapter 47 . 8/20/2016
all in all a good story from a plot point of view but nuclear reactors when operating at power are always critical if you were going for the whole the reactor is about to meltdown it would be supercritical or prompt critical which are different.
OhWowItsMikel chapter 62 . 8/19/2016
this was awesome
OhWowItsMikel chapter 49 . 8/18/2016
Guest chapter 46 . 8/5/2016
How is this fuckin HUMOR! Its a bloody horror flick!
Fyreheart chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
McGonagall comes across very badly in this chapter. She actually threatened to physically harm a student? I can imagine that all of the muggle-born were reconsidering whether to attend Hogwarts - away from the protection of their parents - after that deplorable and unprofessional behavior.
Oddballzebra chapter 50 . 7/29/2016
This type of manipulation REALLY pisses me off.
Chat Pardeur chapter 62 . 7/26/2016
I just read this story and I have to say it was a good surprise, I was honestly not expecting it to be that good, a lesser author (and they are legions) would not have made this into such a story. I must admit I didn't enjoy the first part (from beginning to the dimension travel) quite as much as the rest, while it was entertaining it wasn't that new either, however from the moment they come back to hogwarts & voldemort returns, the story gains an amazing new breath, the war, the almost post-apocalyptic world... Everything was new, entertaining and well described, and I honestly think that the only reason the beginning wasn't quite as good was the fact that the story was contained too much to a single space/time/character, and you obviously thrive in a much bigger universe. Anyway I really liked your story, thank you for entertaining me these lasts few days.
AvantikaPotter chapter 62 . 7/19/2016
A very nice story. You nailed it
Oddballzebra chapter 32 . 7/17/2016
This is so fucking stupid. They are only thirteen years old.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Wow. That whole speaking with his wand bit and the story about the brothers was kind of stupid.
Oddballzebra chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
Why does he suddenly miss them? He was way too young to remember them when they were alive, he really should't be getting all mopey about people he doesn't remember.
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
Why the hell is he suddenly such a spoiled little shit? He wasn't at all like this before.
paz chapter 62 . 6/17/2016
Phenomenal epic I don't have words to describe it.
Bast Misao chapter 40 . 6/15/2016
You goofed a bit in this chapter. In a previous chapter you said that Lucius Malfoy was captured by the Ministry, yet in this chapter he is mostly stuck in his house because every time he leaves, he has to be on his guard to avoid being captured by the aurors.
4,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »