Reviews for Horror of a high school
Ai Phantom chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
nice drama and sweet friendship. ur getting better. good luck on ur work.-
Ai Phantom chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
interesting, very interesting. Good luck on ur progress.-
Ai Phantom chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
Cool story! Will Toshiro be able to defeat Aizen with the hel of SIS? Good luck on ur work.-
aqua chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
nice :)

from- aqua
duckreb chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
That was a really intersting story but i hate when people leave it with cliffhangers. though i don't have any ideas for another story, but maybe pick the friend with the most power.
insertnamehere chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
OMG. You finally updated. I forgot that this fanfic existed until I checked my email :L. Yay. Good chapter.!
Ingledew chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
Yay Shiro!Shiro should show them who's boss with his awesome Death God powers :D
Ingledew chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
URAHARA!

I'm on ch.32 & Urahara's interesting O_o
NakedKing chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED ITS BEEN LIKE HALF A YEAR! oh well... its god... i like this story lot!:DD
NakedKing chapter 11 . 6/27/2008
o o i think it should be a feild trip! o thated be god... LOVE ur story...!
Miss. Sunday chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
To be frank there is no point in reading a story that is being considerd for the trash. If you are reconsidering than here are a some tips:

1. Message the people who have reviwed before and kindly ask them for their opinion.

2. Don't ever demean your own story it turns off the want to review

3. Look at how much you have done. If you like your story thats great if others comment on it. Thats just gravy.

4: Look at the hits you recieve on your story just because not many review dosen't mean they aren't reading it.

5:If you want to delet it feel free to it's your story but before you do consider the option of just simply revising it or all of it.

6: I like your stories.

There Ive said all I can say. I like this chapter your hard work and dedication shows. Your a budding author so your still learning, I want to see what you can accompish in the future.

Miss. Sunday
Chakolit Chip chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
here are the people i wanna have in the story

Renji

Byakuya

i want these arrancars in the story

Grimmjow

2 votes for Grimmjaw

and 2 votes for Ichigo

FROME ME!
Miss. Sunday chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Yes that would be amusing to see...I think Miyuri cause I would love to see how your characters react to him. Rukia because we rarely ever see Toshiro interact with her and it would be interesting to see how you will do it. Grimmjaw leading the hollows because I want to see him fight Toshiro and the ever evil Urahara you know ya love him. That's what "I" really want to see. Also have you decided on what course of action you will take with this story?
babygaaralover chapter 9 . 4/9/2008