Reviews for Your Love Is A Lie
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
What a turn of tables! I thought Logan was the one cheating! And then when you said "Jess", I even thought for a second that it was LOGAN who was cheating with Jess! Then it clicked lol! Great work!
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Awesome. I figured we were in Logan's point of view, but it was still cool. I love the fact that Rory didn't try to deny anything; rather (I assume) she was going to announce that she loved Jess.

Off to read the others now. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
good chapter
toastloaf93 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
ha logan is such a loser i don't like him either

but i love your story
spikeshunny chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
How the hell i did not know about these fics is a mystery to me, you almost had me feeling sorry for Logan and that's a mystery indeed.

Good job sweets x
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
hmm very interesting though I will have to say at first I thought it was Rory's POV. Then before I got to the bottom I realized it was his POV.

Loved your sentence struture.

Blessed Be,

Brie
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Oh wow. That was really good, and not at all what I expected! Written from Logan's point of view? I had no idea!
bluedancer chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
oh, i did like it! i like how it surprises you at the end with being not who you'd think it was. :)
Watchtheleavesfall chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow! I loved it! I was thinking that it was Rory waiting for Logan too - I love Jess and Rory, they're SO meant to be! Are you going to write another - from Jess' pov, perhaps? This reflections on the night? Or maybe Rory turning up on his doorstep?