Reviews for Hack GU Repose
sherabo chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
END, you are just to cruel, no I take that back, its Haseo who is the complete fool and he should be punhish... En,he's wounded, I'm crying real tears, really, and poor stitches, he is so sorry-ful, my heart breaks for them. You have woven a story together that is touching, exciting, and bloody good. I hope everyone survives, but Haseo needs a lesson in life. Gotta go and get some more tissue, sniffs...
Sakura aka L-sama no Miko chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Oh no! Poor En! T_T Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
Sakura aka L-sama no Miko chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Aww, poor Haseo. I really do hope he can come to a reasonable solution to this. I'd hate for En or Kite to lose out on this though since I'm rather fond of both of them. Please go on!
Pandawasmyballpen chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
"I Re/ #se" seems like I refuse.
sherabo chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
I like Kite throwing rock, then bolders, En is so mellow he eats my heart out. Haseo is quite cute in his role as the piece of cheese between a cat and a rat. I love this, your style and use of words is stunning... Update soon.
Kixiku chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Oh my gosh, this story is soo cute! XD! I laughed when Bikman translated Kite's... screech. (I think Bikman's a girl... but who knows with those Vital Vista's... except the people who actually know... but yeah) anyways, I think you should update your story soon...
Akumarayne chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
The whole Endrance/Kite thing is a little weird, (not necessarily them in a romantic position just the idea of them hanging out is odd) so it was a little strange at first, but then it turned out very interesting. I really love how you write Kite and the scream at the end was great. I actually like how dense Haseo is in this.

Im looking forward to whats gonna happen next!
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
uwah, this is really good! keep it up nya!

~Lonely Kitty~
Sakura aka L-sama no Miko chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
LOL! Good chapter. I've often wondered about Bikman myself. Now if only Hase-chan would get a clue. I'm a big En/Haseo fan, but I can't help rooting for Kite too. Go go Kite!
HieiWannabe chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Man, oh, man; I've heard of crack pairings before, but this has to be the first crack threesome I've come across! As for Bikman, um, even the PCs in the game are confused about 'it'. I think Haseo asked if it was a boy or a girl, and some BBS poster called it a cross-dresser. I don't know, I just love thinking of the Vital Vistas and the Grunties as being low-level AIs who've incorporated themselves into the game.
Mizuki hikari chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
continue its interesting
sherabo chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Oh my goodness! Kite in love, how interesting, I would hate to piss him off. And my fav. En, fight, fight. This is one great story, update soon. I realy like this.
Steeple333 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
OMG, Bikman!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
En got a chim... to the face... XD I always get the urge to draw him undignified like that, because he seems so flawless all the time. Hehe~

They're not too ooc... Hell, I read through it all and wasn't bored. 3 Of course, I find it hard to resist anything with En in it, and especially if there's HasEn. Dammit. However, I find this interesting. Pretty bold of En to hug Haseo from behind, though - usually he respects his personal space.

"Repose"? That's a weird way of saying it. I think it's supposed to be "I Refuse". XD You don't have to change your title, though.
HieiWannabe chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
It's nice to find another fic featuring my favorite GU character, Azure Kite! BTW, he is the sole reason why I'm no longer irritated by the original Kite. I wouldn't worry too much about OOCness here; there is so little known about AK's personality, and he has almost no noncombat interaction with Haseo, so we don't even know if the violent jerk still holds a grudge about being Data Drained. So, you can make him act however you want and get away with it, pretty much. Also, did you mean to disable anonymous reviews?