Reviews for Untitled
An Alluring Fate chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
cute .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I can answer your question nero. Gust go get dante to fuck you and your be sweet
Lauren Andrea chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Not actually a shonen ai/yaoi fanmyself, buuuut I think for the most part you kept your characters...well, in character. Very nicely done. Just look out for those grammatical errors; not a huge issue but still revered. I enjoyed the story, it had a good point to it. Though as I mentioned, I don't take well with shonen ai/yaoi. That aside, keep it up!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was a beautiful story. Even though I don't understand the games, and story behind it cause I've only fully played through DMC4. Played the beginning of the first but that was it.

I kinda remember the story of why Dante named Devil May, Devil May Cry. Lol. But only KINDA!

but, can you explain exactly WHY he named it Devil May Cry? I remember it was a beautiful story, and I'm sure your story says, but I just want to know.

Zanza-Chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Bwuh! O_O Well damn, Dante...Poor Nero's brain just died. xD Funny, cute, excellent work.
No one specific chapter 1 . 7/19/2008

BTW, fourth line from the bottom, 'the you're' in 'take your time to think about it' should be 'your'.

But whatever. I like it.
Ryohakai chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Ahhgg, this was written so well! I love it! It's so hard to find cute DantexNero fics like this. I hope to see more from you. *Begs* xDD
KittyHug chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Simply adorable!_
nerosredqueen chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I Speak Muffin chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I LOVE YOU! Your stories are amazing! DantexNero
Aoikage chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
great story, lovely written.

Dante completely owned Nero there xD do you plan on doing more of these drabbles? The world need more DantexNero!
Silent Deathbringer chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
OH man I love dantexnero you rock ) :3
Kos-Mos607 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
It's offical, I LOVE YOU! I can't find any decent Nero/Dante fics anywhere on here. I hope to see some more _
Camyza chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Lmao! That was funny XD At first I thought this pairing was odd but it's quite fun :P
Lorena chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Please, ignore those stupids flamers, and keep writing! You know, I was eagerly waiting for the Dante/Nero stuff, and I'm happy to find such a nice and sweet fic! Really love it!

I really want to find more Dante/Nero fics... there's a lot of art around the web, but no fanfiction!

Give you a lot of hugs and kisses, and PLEASE, never stop writing! I'll wait for your next work/chapter eagerly... (by the way, I'm argentinian, spanish speaker... so, if there's some mistakes in my speech, just ignore, *lol*).

Again... IGNORE THE FLAMERS! there are a LOT of fans that are waiting for the DMC4 shonen ai/yaoi yummyness...!