Reviews for Jello Shots and Vampires
funkyhigh chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Cute! loved it!
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I've been meaning to catch up on your stories. I really liked your serious vampire story and I decided to give the humorous one a go tonight. Very cute- loved drunk Sammy and Dean well Dean's so much fun anyway!
Lovetoread89 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Ah I really liked this! It was very funny with a smidge of Hurt!Sam, Protective!Dean; what more could I ask for? Drunk Sam is adorable by the way, I was laughing so hard every time he talked! Great job, thank you so much for sharing!
KateCyrus chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
This was great! I always like when the villains are just as amusing as the boys. As I mentioned before- you have a great writing voice. Loved the way Sammy never backed down- not even after he realized he was machete-less and wasted!

ha! D
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Loved it! This exchange really had me amused:

“I’ve had seven.” Sam replied with an air of nonchalance as he held up nine fingers.

“Man, I’m impressed. Now you come to mention it, your blood did have a tasty zingy aftertaste.”

“Thanks. That’ll have been the lime.” Sam smiled as if paid a huge compliment.

“Can we cut the warm and fuzzies crap please and get to the decapitation part. I’ve got a zingy little something waiting for me at the bar and she ain’t a Leprechaun.” Dean glowered, transparently fed up.

A drunk Sam is hilarious although I'm sure Dean would disagree with that.
babyhilts chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Okay so I just reviewed for one of your stories and now here I am reviewing for yet another. What can I say, I know what I likes and I likes this. I really enjoyed this story! From the Vampire Whisper to the Leprechaun Jello Shots to Sam giggling at the end, it was all just perfect. Good luck with the challenge. I'm guessing the one from ? Promise to put a vote in for yours! Keep it the great writing!
SilverStorm06 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Aww,somehow it was both adorable and funny, even with all the blood, puke, and germs. :D
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Loved it! More please :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
hey liz hun, its great to see another story from ya, and a bloody good one might i add x

lol hows you and the baby hun?

x

hope your all doing okay x

X AW WOW! what an awesome fic hun!

you gotta win that challenge hun x

hehehe omg you had the limp-ness in it AND had humour, it was perfect hun x

hehe

bloomin' fantastic 2 chapters- im sorry i havn't reviewed sooner or read it x

but its awesome hun hahah

OMG- i was laughing so much at this xx

“Yeah?”

“You’re going to have a killer hangover in the morning. You know hangovers make you wake up crabby, like a guy being poked in the ass by a pitchfork. So no more Leprechauns okay?”

hahahah

your an original comedienne hun x

thanks for the great read again x

hehe awesome mcawesome- classic!

x

fiona x
cozmikfaerie chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
erin go braugh! this was great, right down to the poor guy running from the bathroom( I didn't know it was that kind of bar)!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
LOL, this is hilarious!
RhianaStar chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Didn't like it just a tiny bit... I absolutely loved it... and my favorite lines of many... was

“Thanks. That’ll have been the lime.” Sam smiled as if paid a huge compliment.

I'm going back to read first chapter again... but just wanted to let you know I look forward to reading more of your stories
len jade chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
very cute. some verb tense problems, but other than that. I really enjoyed. love drunk sam, but i might've mentioned that.
SciFiRN chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Hilarious! Everyone is right drunk Sam is brilliant and who can resist Dean when he's being so sweet to his little brother. Great job!
KC Winchester chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
OMG! i love it..you should write more chapters for it..i luv drunken Sammy... hope to see more
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »