Reviews for Jello Shots and Vampires
KC Winchester chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
OMG! i love it..you should write more chapters for it..i luv drunken Sammy... hope to see more
ff chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
just a tiny bit i liked it
sUnKiSsT chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Haha, i thought it hilarous! good job on this :D
PADavis chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
You were close - I believe what you called a cistern lid is what we call the top of the tank. Nice and light throughout and a good drunk Sam. Thanks!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
That was great. I laughed and felt their pain at the same time. I love drunk Sammy and caring Dean. Awesome job and I hope you'll write more fics.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This was a hoot - I will anticipate the next chapter.

Phoebe
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
You have the best lines: “Hey! Get the hell off him, my brother look like a Slurpee to you?”

Sam and jello shots...a volatile mixture. And I have a thing for vamps so I'm loving this story.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I love drunk Sammy! looking forward to part two.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this was great, so many good lines! Like Dean the Vampire Whisperer, and I'm no rung, I'm tall Sammy! Just great...I am looking forward to the next chapter!
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
kinda funny. Good job)
LenJade chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Very cute. Drunk Sam is so funny and protective Dean is so fun to read. Great combo.
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
that was funny : D

great start!
callitintheair chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hey there,

Great chapter!

Aw, Dean wanted to impress Sam, how sweet!

And Sam...“See, I am tall.” I loved that.

Awsome job!
Tavish chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Sounds good keep going!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh man, I have got to say that a drunk Sam is a funny Sam! What was he thinking when he decided to take on those vampires? And Dean, poor fella had to admit to telling Sam he never hunted vampires before!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »